Storming through the Yellow Head Building, shades of Game of Death?

I couldn't help but get a Game of Death from the scene where Ryo and Ren have to storm through all the floors of the Yellow Head Building. The only difference is that in Game of Death, the building was five floors; the Yellow Head Building, including the Big Ox Building is 40 floors.

I couldn't help but get a Game of Death from the scene where Ryo and Ren have to storm through all the floors of the Yellow Head Building. The only difference is that in Game of Death, the building was five floors; the Yellow Head Building, including the Big Ox Building is 40 floors.
I always thoght like that too. A lot of old games have like a fortress level structure you would have to conquer and with the Boss waiting at the too. Like donkey kong country 2 for example

Yeah. I got similar feelings on this bit. The whole Kowloon chapter is pretty much my favourite Shenmue chapter (and favourite bit of any videogame ever). I love how they built up to each of the fights, especially the last epic set piece. I really hope we can get something similar in 3 if possible.

Back