Stupid planks

I don’t mind the ‘stupid’ planks. They’re quite fun actually. They allow me to put my reflexes to the test. Sadly, my reflexes are just not up for the task for the very last plank so, yeah, gotta save before...

I’ll tell you what’s more fun, running the whole time when carrying the pile of books out of the library. Piece ‘o cake.

I don’t mind the ‘stupid’ planks. They’re quite fun actually. They allow me to put my reflexes to the test. Sadly, my reflexes are just not up for the task for the very last plank so, yeah, gotta save before...

I’ll tell you what’s more fun, running the whole time when carrying the pile of books out of the library. Piece ‘o cake.

By far: I never screw up and I like challenging myself with them :)

It's one of my favourite moments, it's comical but also such a relatable response.

Absolutely!

I think it was all of our reactions when we first played it lol. Now we just laugh!

Love this challenge on every playthru. Also a side ramble: if the book carrying or the mid-fight QTE/CQTEs and the CQTE in general bother you, I find it difficult to fathom just how much of Shenmue you really can love. Every feature, from the slow adventure, to collecting, to fighting, working and QTE throughout, make such a near-perfect game balance I could ever imagine. Baihu or Don Nui without the C/QTEs or even Yuan and the black suits, makes the entire game worse, in my opnion.

Go to the 5th floor of the God of Wealth Building and cross one plank, and you can get to the 8th floor of the Ghost Hall Building without much trouble

Back