Cyberman

Autobot
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Super Mario Party
Nintendo Friend Code
SW-3502-0387-6323
Will anybody be buying this game? I will. I already preordered the game.

The story mode looks fucking amazing. But I dont have Switch and Idk if I can emulate it in Cemu.

The story mode looks fucking amazing. But I dont have Switch and Idk if I can emulate it in Cemu.

Then, go buy yourself one if you have the money. It's an amazing console with awesome games

I have the regular version preordered. I've been a Smash fan since the Gamecube. I'll also be buying the Gamecube controller converter for Switch as I still have three Gamecube controllers to use on it. Still my favorite Nintendo controller.

I'm not sold on the DLC that they have planned but that's because we have so much content in it already. The DLC would have to include favorite characters of mine and most are already included.

On a side note, I'm actually pretty happy with my Switch after being disgusted by Nintendo for nearly two generations (I hate motion controls). Minimal motion controls are ok but when they force it down your throat like in most Wii games and especially games like Zelda Skyward Sword, it just totally ruins the experience for me. Luckily, with Switch, they generally aren't forcing motion controls (exception thus far being Mario Party). I'm looking forward to games like New Super Mario and Yoshi for family games on Switch next year.

Back