There is a Weird Glitch in Shenmue III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I basically, the AI cheats more than Wrestle War on the Sega mega drive. I found a way to bypass the auto targeting system from targeting a distant enemy after scoring a knockdown. Basically in New Paradise VIP section, I corral all the enemies on the staircase , so even if the computer forced me to target another enemy they are all in the basic same direction. The computer eventually gets frustrated with this, and will YEET an enemy 100 feet in the air and reposition him away from the staircase. I can't t post the video I spent 5 hours making and editing, because some people here are too sensitive about their status as casual gamers, and a meme in the video pokes fun at that. I posted the video here last weekend but the mods deleted it. Go figure.

LOL footage could be nice I could try to fix it but it might be a little bit difficult given that there's multiple place the exact code could be (blueprints or native UE4C++)

The footage is on my youtube page. Google Godokunodan , sorry, my 1st amendment rights are being violated and Im not allowed freedom of expression, even in something as benign as a meme. I posted the same meme on Shenmue 500k Facebook group and it got 30 likes!! The video with the glitch is also on Shenmue 500k Facebook group page, unless I'm forbidden to talk about that either. I feel like I'm in Russia.

The footage is on my youtube page. Google Godokunodan , sorry, my 1st amendment rights are being violated and Im not allowed freedom of expression, even in something as benign as a meme. I posted the same meme on Shenmue 500k Facebook group and it got 30 likes!! The video with the glitch is also on Shenmue 500k Facebook group page, unless I'm forbidden to talk about that either. I feel like I'm in Russia.
My staff looked into the video because it was reported for the language used in it. Whether it was in jest or not it was considered to be such that it was not be safe for work (where many people view this forum, some of us still have to go to a place of work in these odd times) due to the language used. While we are all adults here consideration needs to be given to where people view this forum and things posted on it.

If you have an issue with it contact me or the staff who dealt with it.

And if you think this is Russia then you're mad. You can browse the other threads at your leisure where people discuss things without resorting to, on the whole, rude language to make a point and freedom of views/expression is clearly there to see.

My staff looked into the video because it was reported for the language used in it. Whether it was in jest or not it was considered to be such that it was not be safe for work (where many people view this forum, some of us still have to go to a place of work in these odd times) due to the language used. While we are all adults here consideration needs to be given to where people view this forum and things posted on it.

If you have an issue with it contact me or the staff who dealt with it.

And if you think this is Russia then you're mad. You can browse the other threads at your leisure where people discuss things without resorting to, on the whole, rude language to make a point and freedom of views/expression is clearly there to see.
Dude , it was a glitch discovery video. Shenmue 500k had no problem with it, Shenmue VI The story must go on had no problem with it, but you mysterioudly had a problem with it. There was no " bad language" used it the title or audio track of the video. A men is fair game and there was no "bad language" in either meme worse than anything that is fit to broadcast on prime time television. Moreover whatever language was used, no individual person real fictional or dead was addressed with said language. Don't ask me to sclacrifce and edit the video to compromise my vision. If no individual was targeted its not a "personal attack" and is not a violation of terms of use. Whatever. @Lemonaze, take a look at the video please and tell me of you agree that deleting the video thread was an overreaction. You're an administrator, does the video look so inappropriate it has to be blocked from the forum? My hard work should be shared with everyone.

Dude , it was a glitch discovery video. Shenmue 500k had no problem with it, Shenmue VI The story must go on had no problem with it, but you mysterioudly had a problem with it. There was no " bad language" used it the title or audio track of the video. A men is fair game and there was no "bad language" in either meme worse than anything that is fit to broadcast on prime time television. Moreover whatever language was used, no individual person real fictional or dead was addressed with said language. Don't ask me to sclacrifce and edit the video to compromise my vision. If no individual was targeted its not a "personal attack" and is not a violation of terms of use. Whatever.
Whether another site allows it is their prerogative as it is my staffs to act when they feel they need to. If you can't express yourself without swearing or calling people millennial cucks then there's nothing I can say or do that will change that. Make what you want but considering several users reported it my staff were right to act. Simple as that.

Who has final say if a video with important gameplay details can be posted here? Spud or Lemonhaze? @Lemonade, can you please override this dictator and post the Shenmue III glitch video here yourself? It's on YouTube channel VFWARLORD. The old site owner really should have done better vetting before he handed it off. I feel like I'm in Russia now.

Who has final say if a video with important gameplay details can be posted here? Spud or Lemonhaze? @Lemonade, can you please override this dictator and post the Shenmue III glitch video here yourself? It's on YouTube channel VFWARLORD. The old site owner really should have done better vetting before he handed it off. I feel like I'm in Russia now.
I have the final say. It has been dealt with and discussed by staff. End of discussion.

Got a problem with how things are done around here I suggest you check the terms of service and drop me PM. This is derailing the topic.

This isn't really going anywhere.

Spud has already made perfectly clear the Dojo's stance on the video and why it was removed.

OP if you have an issue, take it up with us in a DM.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back