Things S3 did better than 1 and 2

If the game did not have that stamina meter then it would have made it playable for me. Each to their own but that annoyed me.
Best thing to do is to train your stamina at the very start of the game and level it up. It doesn't take long. Once that's done, you can run around more a less freely. But yeah, they should have patched the stamina system and slowed it down by at least 400%. Its a super easy fix as well, like a 1 minute job. No idea why they didn't do it.

Best thing to do is to train your stamina at the very start of the game and level it up. It doesn't take long. Once that's done, you can run around more a less freely. But yeah, they should have patched the stamina system and slowed it down by at least 400%. Its a super easy fix as well, like a 1 minute job. No idea why they didn't do it.
I have not done a playthrough of S3 as i did feel a bit meh about it but sure deserves another look.

I have not done a playthrough of S3 as i did feel a bit meh about it but sure deserves another look.

its a good game. Probably a 7/10 I'd say. Take your time with it and you'll be rewarded. Its very slow-paced paced though like shenmue 1, so take your time with it. But yeah, max out the stamina as soon as you begin your next playthrough and you'll be good.

I love it - itโ€™s maybe a little step down from the first two, but absolutely would not want to be without it. The stamina bar is a bit silly, but level it up and enjoy walking around rather than running.

Definitely give it another go in my opinion!

I think the stamina system is a conscious choice to force players to be accountable for the decisions they make. There are solutions to it and its up to the player to problem solve based on their playstyle. Players should be training everyday in keeping with Wude so I kind of like that it is punishing players for not keeping true to the tenets.

Back