Tokyo Game Show '19 ~Shenmue3~ Speculation Thread

PSN
danmann861
Steam
danielmann861
Worked overtime in the Sega chat against those "sTeAM wUZ prOMiSeD fROm dAy 1" clowns.

Honestly, I don't know why we bother. They're trolls looking for a rise...probably not worth the time. Although I will admit I kind of bit a little. But still, just so not worth the time....they're here for one reason and one reason only.

I tried following along but my Japanese truly ain't that great to keep up entirely.

PSN
danmann861
Steam
danielmann861
Yeah, comments were so funny. Especially, "i'm not a backer but i want a refund" :D.

Or the constant "EPIC SCAM" comment

I just hate scams that take my money and give me a GAME in return.....those scams are just the worst...makes me feel so ripped off that I actually got something rather than the lousy feeling of losing my money and getting nothing in return. I feel scammed that I wasn't scammed correctly! Damn you YSNET, can't even do that right!

:D

Guppy

Level-Headed Mud Spider
Man, even if I haven't heard of Shenmue, Masaya Matsukaze's enthusiasm alone would have been enough for me to try out the game. And how the hell do I get my hands on those Ryo's band-aids they were handing out?

Or the constant "EPIC SCAM" comment

I just hate scams that take my money and give me a GAME in return.....those scams are just the worst...makes me feel so ripped off that I actually got something rather than the lousy feeling of losing my money and getting nothing in return. I feel scammed that I wasn't scammed correctly! Damn you YSNET, can't even do that right!

:D

Yea speaking of which, I just hate scams that revolve around money grabs, and PR stunts that offer consumers stuff they want at good prices.

XBL
TigerHunter1981
Man, even if I haven't heard of Shenmue, Masaya Matsukaze's enthusiasm alone would have been enough for me to try out the game. And how the hell do I get my hands on those Ryo's band-aids they were handing out?
100%true .You can See that he Loves to be ryo and that shenmue finally is back ❤❤❤

Didn't understand anything other than some of the section titles ( S1 and 2 recap, VAs playtest etc) but it's cool to see everyone being so enthusiastic, and yu Suzuki being a bit embarrassed by the jokes Masaya and Haruka were telling. Seems like a great team for the future :)