Trade Manipulation (Infinite Money)

So a few people have asked me to share my trick on how to get infinite money. If it’s not allowed here, feel free to delete this thread (mods), but as it’s not a glitch (more an oversight on the development team’s part) and it doesn’t grant any kind of competitive edge, I don’t see any issues with sharing it.

So how does it work?

If you pick up a duplicate copy of a skill book, you can trade it at a pawn shop for 120 yuan. There is no limit to the number of times you can do this.

Once you reach Niawou, you will be able to trade four books for the Reverse Heel skill book at any pawn shop on the second page of the ‘other sets’ list.

The total cost of these books is 11 yuan. One of the books (Three Kingdoms) can be purchased from the Western Bookstore at the beginning of the promenade and the other 3 books (Historical Records, Later Han Dynasty and History of Jin) can be purchased at Dusty Pages (the little book stand with the red sign on Vendor Avenue).

There is no limit to the number of copies you can buy, so if you have the patience (the process of trading them for skill books is quite laborious in particular), it’s possible to have an infinite supply of money.

I suggest making the most of it while you can as it will probably be patched out in the next update.

Blessed topic! Got so tired of save scumming and wishing for the best in lucky hit or the whole color fortune thing.

Took me 19 minutes to go from $9,522 all the way to $24,189

Last edited:
I made 64.000 Yuan in a little over an hour.
Saved before exchanging money to tokens to get the trophy and loaded the savegame again.

What do you think, how much is enough to buy everything in the game? (aside from capsule toys which is RNG)

Last edited:
Loading up them books faster than turtle racing......and the whole "I hope you found the book you were looking for" line sounds hilariously sarcastic af now :ROFLMAO:

Back