Using Elgato Game Capture HD in None HD Settings...

Hi,

I'm looking to Stream Shenmue II on my Xbox 360 but I tend to put the setting of the console in standard Defintion to stretch the image - i don't like borders... I'm sure you've heard me rant about it :p I've been toying about with my Elgate HD Capture Card, but it seems that it can't (won't) pick up the signal if it is less than 720p

1571143640743.png
I'm just wondering if anyone experienced with the software knows of any ways around this?

I stream from my 360 in standard definition, so I don't understand why it would be a problem.

You could always capture at 720p and use OBS to scale it to the correct size (which is what I do for capturing from Dreamcast).

OBS seems to have a real issue with my PC, it slows it down to an almost unusable state - while I don't have a PC that meets modern standards by any means, this still surprises me as I can use this Elgato Software fine usually. As soon as I switch the 360's resolution to 720p or higher it's fine but it gives m that message with anything below..

Still having issues, hoping to work on it more tonight as I need to jump into Shenmue 2, this is my gear:
shen2mic.JPG
The Blue Yeti is a USB Mic & that little white gadet plugs into the bottom of the controller for earphone use.

Back