Vending/Slot/Capsule Machines (hit rates)

AXM

Man Moe
PSN
AxmShenmue
XBL
ShenmueAxm85
Steam
AxmShenmue
Ok so I’ve always wondered if the vending/capsule/slot machines and the raffle box have some secret timing or numbered variables that increase chances or hit rates.

Has anyone figured out the secrets to these or are they all purely randomized?
And even if they are completely random, how do you all manage your time in using them? ie. mornings,afternoons, nights.. during wait times or as much as possible? etc

Ok so I’ve always wondered if the vending/capsule/slot machines and the raffle box have some secret timing or numbered variables that increase chances or hit rates.

Playing on certain days increase your win rates:
Christmas (24th, 25th December)
New Years (1st-4th January)
Valentine's Day (14th February)
White Day (14th March)

Other than that, there's no secret timing, and no numbered variables.

And even if they are completely random, how do you all manage your time in using them? ie. mornings,afternoons, nights.. during wait times or as much as possible? etc

I like to see everything in the game so I usually wait until paying for my Hong Kong ticket before attempting the raffle - I aim for it to be around New Years then too so my chances are maximised and I have a decent amount of money.

Thanks for that! I had completely forgotten the days mattered for chances. Too bad I already went past Christmas but I still have New Years to go buck wild.

I never knew certain days had higher rates, cool to know.

I fill every possible moment with buying capsule toys. :cool: I keep running out of money on my current play through.

Back