Was it a botched translation at the end? What did Ryo mean?

Earlier in Bailu, Shenhua explains that the third picture from the scroll simply shows a “picture that extends into a mountain cliff”... and Elder Yeh confirms, or at least surmises, the treasure is hidden in those mountains at the Temple... are these the same dangerous forbidden mountains in the missing painting at Shenhua’s house from SII??? Also Ryo says he got the scroll from the mountain temple at the end, but I think the line should of read that he found a scroll from Bailu that leads (well not really It’s just a simple crude picture) to the Mountain cliff temple.

Do you mean where he said "That's where I found the scroll" indicating that he'd already been to the cliff temple when we know he hasn't? That confused me too!

Do you mean where he said "That's where I found the scroll" indicating that he'd already been to the cliff temple when we know he hasn't? That confused me too!
Yea I started a thread about this a while back so.e kind members who spoke Japanese confirmed it's a mistranslation

Back