We need to write to YsNet about a Patch !

den

Hi everyone,

I really like the game, there's a lot of good things but there's also somes problems than i think YsNet can fix it more or less easily.
The game will be much more pleasant after fix that i guess, this is my list :

( I will talk about PS4 versoin )

• First of all, the clipping, when Ryo run everyone just disappears
  • We can't skip dialogues or some mini-cinematic
  • There's no option about the sensitivity of camera
  • We can't fight with the d-pad
  • There's somes problem about loop music
  • There's somes crash problem
  • The loading are way way way too long
  • Jobs a to tight-fisted
We need to do a good list about all the problem and send that to YsNet, Yu Suzuki and Shibuya Production.

• First of all, the clipping, when Ryo run everyone just disappears
  • We can't skip dialogues or some mini-cinematic
  • There's no option about the sensitivity of camera
  • We can't fight with the d-pad
  • There's somes problem about loop music
  • There's somes crash problem
  • The loading are way way way too long
  • Jobs a to tight-fisted

1. No they don't and that's not clipping.
2. Yes we can. Cinemas apparently can be skipped once you play a second time (this was like 'mue I)
3. There are no camera issues; just don't press buttons stupidly. A re-center button would be the only camera-related thing needed, IMO.
4. While I'm fine with analog, this may be a wise choice.
5. There are 0 problems with looping music; music doesn't loop.
6. Few and far between; the majority of us have not experienced them.
7. No they aren't and there are what, 3 a day if that?
8. Too bad; work more or get better at them.

I don't mean to have this tough attitude, but come on man; these are all lazy gripes YOU have with things.

If a universal patch is needed, it would be for:

- Stable Framerate
- Stable music
- Transition fixes (though they don't bother me)
- Any minor bugs that exist
- As mentioned, possibly a re-center button.

You're asking to literally change around some game mechanics; that's not happening in a patch.

graphics update. Some of the character models notably the foreigners. Some of them lack pupils which weirds me out. Especially since the other models look much better in comparison.

I would add in also rain effecting clothes by making them wet. UE4 can do this in its engine. Dunno why it wasnt implemented. FEXL fighting game has it and thats a way lower budgeted game

I’d like them to smooth out the music. I really don’t have any other complaints that merit a patch. Like you said, they’re not gonna alter the gameplay at this point.

I do think we need a patch for dialogue skip to be available right away. Its something even the prior games allowed and it is hurting the experience for some players and the skip option even resets every game day.

Also and I don't know if they can update this but if they can, extend the Lan Di fight to 2 minutes or something. It's too short and I want to Lan Di to toy with me and Ryo's amateur asses longer.

Last edited:
Yeah agree. The only thing they really need to fix is the music fading out ... I havent seen this like in a video game ... EVER.
The tracks even have perfect places to loop the tracks .... Just why?? I don't understand.

I do think we need a patch for dialogue skip to be available right away. Its something even the prior games allowed and it is hurting the experience for some players and the skip option even resets every game day.

Also and I don't know if they can update this but if they can, extend the Lan Di fight to 2 minutes or something. It's too short and I want to Lan Di to toy with me and Ryo's amateur asses longer.
Wtf dude. Spoilers

There's a weird glitch that I got once where I tried to make a call and I didn't have the option to dial the number. Then when I closed the notebook, a blue line appeared across the screen and I could toggle between the different numbers in the invisible notebook. I couldn't escape and had to reset the game.

None of those things need fixed. Too much loading? Seriously? Jobs are too tight fisted? Lol, had to laugh at that one. Ive not experienced any crashes on PS4 Pro, but it sucks if people are.

I would add in also rain effecting clothes by making them wet. UE4 can do this in its engine. Dunno why it wasnt implemented. FEXL fighting game has it and thats a way lower budgeted game

This is already a thing. At least with Ryo, his jacket looks wet when it rains.

I would like if they added the option to change some of the contolls like switching out the run trigger to L2 as due to a hand injury holding down R2 can cause discomfort for me but yea more options to mess with controlls basically

How about patching in the story? Yu forgot to put it in the game.

II'd rather have that than anything else.

Story is dependent on the locations. Certain things will occur at certain locations just like the past two games.
Its always been this way.
Originally this game was supposed to feature three different cities. Because of budget, the third city had to be dropped.
There is story related episodes that occur in that dropped city. This city thats dropped, then obviously has to carry over to the next game.
I don't get why you people don't understand this.

Story is dependent on the locations. Certain things will occur at certain locations just like the past two games.
Its always been this way.
Ryo was in Bailu, the town were the mirrors were made, Iwao trained and the Prophecy was written and met the two masters Iwao trained under, yet there was almost zero story happened. This is what I meant by patching it in. Add some useful dialog with Shenhua and the two grandmasters about the Prophecy and Iwao/Sunming, make the conversation with Mr Yuan on the boat contain some information on the letter and we're golden. This would mean patching in 15 minutes of dialog maybe and raise the quality of the storytelling by a mile.

There's no point in making up excuses for Bailu being void of story. Yes, we did get some information, technically like the man in the photo is Zhao and the mirrors were ordered by the emperor. :D But come on...

Top priorities for me should be:
- Skip dialogue.
- Real pause button.
- Button remapping (really? triangle for ingame help ? left bumper for inventory ?).
Those things are quality of life fixes and very easy to do.

Back