What car do you drive?

I drive a Ford Fiesta, one of, if not the most, common car in the UK. First car I purchased 6 years ago and has been going fine since then. Battery went dead and apart from things like tyres etc., it's been fine for me. One day I would like to treat myself to a nice car. I am thinking BMW 3,5 or 6 series.

Image result for 2006 subaru outback 2.5i gold

That's my car right there, but I have (slightly) better rims.

2006 Subaru Outback, 2.5i. Literally one of the best cars still on the road, with the only negative being high fuel consumption (that goes for most Subarus; very few are not among the 3 best vehicles in their respective classes).

But for the winters we have here, I don't even need snow tires :D

VW MK4 Golf 1.4. Had it ages and its nearing 240k on the clock.

Its been well looked after but has its quirks. My dad worked for vw for years so we've fixed bits on it where we can which has helped the cost enormously

I drive a 2007 Toyota Auris. It's built like a tank and in the two years i've owned it has cost me a whole £8 in maintenance (2L of engine oil) I owned a Corolla before this and that was equally robust. Japanese cars are just much better built compared to the english and french cars i've owned previously. I used to have a 206 and that thing was a proper money pit, you only had to look at it and something would break :rolleyes:

toyota-auris-5.jpg

JBb0pFR.png

2012 Vauxhall Astra, I don't think I could have picked anything less inspired, not only is it one of the most common cars on the road here but I bought it as a replacement for a previous Astra. In my defense my son was a newborn at the time and I couldn't be arsed shopping around so I played it safe and went with something familiar.

In a lot of respects it's a great car, given me 3+ years of trouble free motoring, it's pretty economical considering its size and it's surprisingly nippy at 160 bhp.

I don't like how noisy the 2 litre diesel engine is at low speed (I'm easily irritated by stuff like that though) and I find it's appearance a bit bland but on balance I can't complain.

2019 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross. Essentially a turbo mini-SUV.

Same if not better mileage than my last car, a 2014 MItsubishi Lancer. And i look like a yuppy mom all the while!

My dad's car :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 5420Yamaha R6. Did the paintjob myself with paintgun. Popular among my Australian friends for some reason :D
Nice! I work for a Yamaha bike dealership at the moment. Taken the R6 out a few times, but to be honest, it scares the shit out of me! :giggle:

^ Sorry to hear that mate :( hope you get recovery there soon!

Thank you. Service was pretty swift but there was an almost perfect storm. As the recovery driver game within 30 minutes or so, I cancelled the cab my wife was to get in to pick my young one up as I thought I would be long on my way. After my car was towed to garage (which was closed), my phone died. The driver, being an iPhone user, never had a charger but managed to find an adaptor. The adaptor did not work.

I called a cab using his phone and gone home 30 minutes ago. Going to cost at least £500 to fix

Thank you. Service was pretty swift but there was an almost perfect storm. As the recovery driver game within 30 minutes or so, I cancelled the cab my wife was to get in to pick my young one up as I thought I would be long on my way. After my car was towed to garage (which was closed), my phone died. The driver, being an iPhone user, never had a charger but managed to find an adaptor. The adaptor did not work.

I called a cab using his phone and gone home 30 minutes ago. Going to cost at least £500 to fix

what is broken?

I had my van break down and my car break down on the same day on my birthday this year! so I know how shit it is and hope you get it sorted soon

Back