What did you think of Face/Off?

If you saw a person in real life playing face off and enjoying it you what would you do?

Also Ryo and Shenhua never ONCE cleaned that outhouse and it was filthy in there as you can hear a fly probably smelled awful even from the house. Why would they play that useless game instead of cleaning it and living like humans???

If you saw a person in real life playing face off and enjoying it you what would you do?

Also Ryo and Shenhua never ONCE cleaned that outhouse and it was filthy in there as you can hear a fly probably smelled awful even from the house. Why would they play that useless game instead of cleaning it and living like humans???
I’d be like “ok, that game looks weird”. And if you saw Ryo being awkward in his interactions with other humans and giving responses that don’t flow with regular conversation, what would you do?

I’d be like “ok, that game looks weird”. And if you saw Ryo being awkward in his interactions with other humans and giving responses that don’t flow with regular conversation, what would you do?
But why did Ryo and Shenhua actually have FUN playing Face/Off?

How could anyone find it fun? I'd rather watch paint dry myself.

Back