Para Para Paradise 3rd Mix
General Chaos for modern day platforms
Phantasy Star V
Dancing Eyes 2
Panzer Dragoon RPG 2
Burning Rangers 2

A good Superman game
A good ET game

never going to happen but i would of liked to of seen hideo kojima's metal gear solid game which was going to be set during ww2 and based around "Boss" and her squad. makes you wonder what sort of enemies/bosses he would of come up with.

Jet Set Radio 3.

im also a jet set radio fan.

from what i understand, they keep pitching JSR3 to the top bosses at sega but for what ever reason they keep turning it down.

Dino Crisis Remake
KOTOR 3
Jeto Seto Rajio 3
Mech Assault Remake

Reactions: red
Fight Night Round 5
Snatcher 2
Mega Man X9 VR (using Astro Bot as a template for design)
Twisted Metal 2 Remake
Fighting Vipers 3 and/or Fighter's Megamix 2 (Shenmue vs Yakuza)
Yes, Fight Night. Why the hell have they stopped these games?

I only played Fight Night Round 3 and loved the simple gameplay and graphics.

I would love to see another ActRaiser.

Plus a whole new (or remake) of Bushido Blade.
Am hoping that Ghost of Tsushima
Will have that wonderful fighting system in place. But I believe that's wishful thinking on my part.

A new Omikron/Nomad Soul game. Not only a cool story and world, but a gameplay concept that's been criminally unstolen by the industry: taking control of the first character to touch you when you die, gaining access to their home, their job, etc. That idea could be expanded in so many ways on modern hardware.

But Quantic Dream's pigeonholed into making interactive movies now, so it really is up to other companies to pick up the baton and do something new with it.

Well now. This sounds interesting.

aww damnit, you got me overhyped for a moment...! Fuck Watch Dogs, I want Omikron 2 haha

Oh my post would be a lot more enthusiastic if that were the case. ?

But still. I've never played a Watch Dogs game, and haven't felt any urgency to change that, but this is potentially something quite ambitious, if they're going all the way with it. I expect there'll be disappointing limitations to it, but it's a bold step in the right direction that might either be incremented upon in future sequels, or inspire other developers to explore the idea.

Back