What have you never achieved in either game, but really want to?

I FINALLY DID IT. I FINALLY WON THE SECRET MOVE SCROLL FROM THE LUCKY HIT STAND ON DRAGON ST!!!

And....what a let down.
Geez, I just dealt with this.

Tonight (well, more like this morning as of now) I spent like three hours trying to get both of the Lucky Hit Challenge scrolls while watching old New Japan Pro Wrestling episodes. In that time I couldn't even get one of them. I'm trying all sorts of shit I've read online like move 6 spaces to the Left and stick with that. I don't have any luck with that...so an hour later I try 7 spaces to the Left because someone posted that. I change it up again since another guy said try moving 4 spaces to the Left. I'm getting my ass kicked all night.

So in my fourth hour, when I'm nearly over this stupid thing, I try moving 1 space to the Right. I stuck with that because like 70% of the time I always liked where the ball dropped in the early-sections of the board even if it missed on the bottom. It seemed pretty consistent. So, after sticking with that routine for an entire hour...I now have both scrolls. I couldn't believe it.

I never wanna do that again. I'd rather draw raffle tickets.

Back