What is this rope..?

Forgive me...It’s not his bag...? His bag does not look like this in game right..?

it can’t possibly be a revenge noose to hang Lan Di...(sadly its all I can think of)...?

It can’t possibly be a revenge noose to hang Lan Di? Sadly its all I can think of...? Okay, surely someone will know.

Thank you kindly for the reply. I feel it’s no doubt what it is. Much Love..!

I posted this in another thread recently but you can see his old bag in some of the beta footage

Beta-41.png

08_1.jpg

I found this picture on the Shenmue.link site a moment ago. Looks like it’s not an old design and may in fact be a new design (or a return to the original design).

EB5ACC48-E98D-4658-B0FA-17546BCE2CAC.jpeg

I found this picture on the Shenmue.link site a moment ago. Looks like it’s not an old design and may in fact be a new design (or a return to the original design).

View attachment 7516
Every single one of you make it stronger and stronger. This has been an extremely powerful lesson for me not to doubt (in life). I literally had doubts about an answer this complete. I even thought id get all guesses! But you each came with cold hard facts.

I can’t put my hand 100% on the true lesson learned here for me, but I know my soul specially blesses all of you.

May God grant all of your requests for saving me from potentially negative thoughts.

Ryo....we do not really want you to kill Lan Di...deep down, we want you to have mercy. Looking forward to your story continued! We shall see! Lan Di...wow...WE REALLY SAW SHENMUE 3!! Final Reply!!! Much Love to you EXCELLENT ONES!!

You all embody the words: Wise Men’s Qr. !!

Hmmm...I wouldn't consider any of us to that level, we just know these games very well.

If you look in the closet in Ryo's room, you can see his old bag. Maybe they just forgot to replace it with the new bag or it was a easter egg left there intentionally.

If you look in the closet in Ryo's room, you can see his old bag.
Okay, I officially (and we already knew it was going to happen!) have to reply.

BRO..! You really just hit us with this..! Billy...seriously Bro. I am speechless. This man just took it to the in game level as the finale. Haha. Much Love Billy the BOSS!

Back