What is this rope..?

Got a screenshot of it for you mate. :)

yLDwc8N.png
So you’re a mind reader too..? I just thought it wasn’t going to be possible (you know as in, going out of your way to provide proof and just believe its true). BILLY THE BOSS!! Much Love! Wow :).... :) ..... :)!!!!!

So you’re a mind reader too..? I just thought it wasn’t going to be possible (you know as in, going out of your way to provide proof and just believe its true). BILLY THE BOSS!! Much Love! Wow :).... :) ..... :)!!!!!
I'd like to know if it was left intentionally as a sort of easter egg or they never updated the model. I wonder where his new bag is stored then.

I'd like to know if it was left intentionally as a sort of easter egg or they never updated the model. I wonder where his new bag is stored then.
Bro...I was thinking of the true depths of Shenmue and had the same question. My thought was potentially honor. But its not wise to think it was that deep and was probably a lack of update as the bag was not sacred (until this post you all completely DOMINATED!).

Truly Final Thoughts:

Grateful this is unopened on my desk now along with Shenmue original Soundtrack (can you believe someone did $39.99 and blessed me!), Shenmue Orchestra and Shenhua Christmas CD Single unopened coming soon.

I say all this to show I am truly honored and it really meant a lot to me. My soul was sincerely led to the Dojo and it was a Holy experience and reward. Much Love! Be safe! Love Forever! Manifest your blessings and most importantly, may your favorite Females give you their hearts, minds and souls. Amen

Last edited:
Back