What mysteries/theory are you most looking forward to getting resolved?

I am curious about Yuanda Zhu as well. And whether or not Chen has a significant connection to Iwao and Zhu. Chen said something like "We, too, need to know what Lan Di is up to" at the end of Shenmue. And GuiZhang said to Ryo "You don't realize your role, do you?" and "If Lan Di gets the mirror, he won't be stopped."

Makes ya wonder what they all know about this prophecy business and Ryo's stake in it.

The mysterious scroll and the Shenmue Tree and Shenhua hidden powers.

I want to know more about Iwao's past. Why did he kill Sunming Zhao? If I had to hazard a guess, I still think that Sunming Zhao probably went mad seeking power and Iwao had no choice but to kill him in order to stop him from unleashing a terrible fate on the world with the mirrors. But that's always been my guess.

The Dry Leaf.

The Shenmue Tree...why is it so important?

Shenhua's reason for being there...why is Shenhua so important to the prophecy?

Speaking of the mirrors and the "terrible fate"... I can't help but wonder if its like Chen said and it would literally release a demon, or if its more metaphorical. Rewatching the Project Berkley teaser and they had no problems with Shenhua exploding loads, which definitely leans to a more mystical side of things but we've not seen anything like that yet aside from the end of Shenmue 2... I really can't even imagine where the plot will go with regards to this in 3. Definitely one of the things I look forward to most.

Speaking of the mirrors and the "terrible fate"... I can't help but wonder if its like Chen said and it would literally release a demon, or if its more metaphorical. Rewatching the Project Berkley teaser and they had no problems with Shenhua exploding loads, which definitely leans to a more mystical side of things but we've not seen anything like that yet aside from the end of Shenmue 2... I really can't even imagine where the plot will go with regards to this in 3. Definitely one of the things I look forward to most.

I’d say Ryo having premonition dreams about Shenhua in Guilin multiple times before ever meeting her is pretty up there in mysticism, tbh.

I’d say Ryo having premonition dreams about Shenhua in Guilin multiple times before ever meeting her is pretty up there in mysticism, tbh.
Good point, forgot about that. Hopefully we get some sort of clue to further this side of the plot, so we can get an idea of just how mystical the series may get in the future. Just has me legit curious because for the most part, its a game that prides itself on its realism (well, realism within the games realm) almost to the point of being mundane (that said, I loved waiting for buses in Shenmue 1, for whatever bizarre reason), so seeing it dive into a more mystical, magical realm will be interesting.

My top priority would be knowing more about Shenhua. Why is she important, and her apparent connection with nature and her ancestors.

Then, I'm also eager to know about Iwao footsteps in China.

The Lan Di revenge story or Chi You Men organization interests me a bit less.

Back