Where can I buy Steelbook? (BESTBUY Poor Customer Service)

I had the Best Buy Steelbook ordered, they said that if we buy the game on Pre-Order & get the Steelbok - We can go back on Black Friday and get the Pricepoint difference back ( $59.99 to $34.99) Now they're going back on that and their not even willing to hold the Pre-Order with the steelbook to the later date! Not happy!

So I'm looking at alternatives to get the Steelbook, @Tosh suggested one site but it has goen up 5 Euro since:

I would have gotten it at the 15 Euro Price point but it's getting a bit heavy now...

Just bought this one since my pre order Steelbook from Media Markt was refused too... Also for that price.. I don't care.

I just picked up the steelbook at my local Best Buy separately. It cost $21.50 after tax but I generally don't do steelbooks or have my name in the credits of a game. The extra cost was worth it to me.

I had the Best Buy Steelbook ordered, they said that if we buy the game on Pre-Order & get the Steelbok - We can go back on Black Friday and get the Pricepoint difference back ( $59.99 to $34.99) Now they're going back on that and their not even willing to hold the Pre-Order with the steelbook to the later date! Not happy!

So I'm looking at alternatives to get the Steelbook, @Tosh suggested one site but it has goen up 5 Euro since:

I would have gotten it at the 15 Euro Price point but it's getting a bit heavy now...

I asked the CS rep at Best Buy this afternoon, and he confirmed you can't get the price point difference because Black Friday deals are entirely self-contained. As to the steelbook, my order said it would be held through this Monday, though you can call your local store for them to hold onto it for a longer period of time. I know it's not the ideal scenario, but it may be worth biting the bullet?

Oh we tried today, but even with the pre-order we had they refused to hold onto the steelbook until the Black Friday reduction - which was the point of buying from there. Absolute p*** poor customer service. We actually cancelled the pre-order with them altogether.

Sadly that link I posted qould charge 17.99 Euro for postage.

Went into GAME today and they were having non off it - basically asking me to buy another copy, which having bought 6 copies of the game already wasn't thrilled to hear about. I Can buy one and then trade the other copy at CEX for a £17 loss... but even then I'd get a credit note, while there is a game I want to get with the credit note it wasn't really hoping to pay that price for it.

Overall it's been really stressful to get my hands on this.

They were being sold separately for $19.99 at my local Best Buy.

I work at Best Buy and there have been issues with the steelbook since day one. They were free with all site orders, but the in-store POS system is different and didn't ring the steelbook out as free when you bought the game. I contacted our internal helpdesk and was told to just do an override on it to zero it out - which stores should do instead of just sending people to the site since that's going to get overwhelmed with the holidays. Whoever told you they could do price adjustments for BF is mistaken - that's never been a thing as BF prices or anything labeled as a BF price isn't able to be matched and customer service, who handles that stuff, isn't even open on BF to do returns let alone price adjustments. If you're in the US, I'll just pick up a steelbook for you and send it out.

Back