Where can I find vendors with money in Niaowu?

I need them to buy items I get from the prize exchange but it seems everywhere I go in Niaowu, no one has any money at the pawn shops. Bailu village had an unlimited money supply but I'm having a hard time finding people with money here.

I think in Niaowu there're like three pawnshops... you mean they're out of money?

What items? The gems I want to sell? No, first page. I only have 1 page of items. I can't even sell 1 capsule at a pawn shop. He has no money.
That’s strange. I encountered a similar issue where I couldn’t sell capsules from page 2+, but this seems different. It’s definitely a bug as pawn shop owners do not have a set amount of money (I’ve taken 50,000+ yuan off one in a single sitting).

That’s strange. I encountered a similar issue where I couldn’t sell capsules from page 2+, but this seems different. It’s definitely a bug as pawn shop owners do not have a set amount of money (I’ve taken 50,000+ yuan off one in a single sitting).

Okay so I misunderstood you. You are right. I can't sell anything off of any individual item past the first page but I can sell full capsule sets just not multiples I might have of individual ones. That's where I was getting confused. So apparently, I will be able to sell gems just not any individual capsules like I was able to in Bailu. Weird glitch.

Okay so I misunderstood you. You are right. I can't sell anything off of any individual item past the first page but I can sell full capsule sets just not multiples I might have of individual ones. That's where I was getting confused. So apparently, I will be able to sell gems just not any individual capsules like I was able to in Bailu. Weird glitch.
Yup. What makes it weirder is that it seems to come and go.

Back