Which bandaid style/colour would you prefer for Ryo?

Best bandaid style/colour?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plaster must surely be mouldy by now. He's had it on for like six months at this point. If he ever peels it off half of his face will come with it.

I can work with Ryo wearing the same clothing and having consumed only a hot dog and some tea since 1986, but I do wish they'd just drop the bandage at this point. I recall reading that YS is considering letting us take it off, and I hope that's true.

That said, if it has to stay, III looks fine, though I hope they add a little more staining to it.

I like the look of the original way better, but to be fair I have no idea what it is or why it's there. I feel like it's gotta be a style thing cause there's no way he has a wound so deep he needs it covered for that long... Even Fuku-san loses his bandages a few days after getting his face pounded in and Ryo had the bandaid before Lan Di even showed up...

I think the bandaid is probably a tattoo. So if this is the case, then it won't be removable.

@Deenice

Thanks for posting. This topic, while interesting, fits around the wider comparisions between the old and new model and we have a topic for specific model discussion here. Please use this for further character model discussions.

Also please have a quick check through the forums to see if your idea fits an already posted topic. This saves on double posting.

@Deenice

Thanks for posting. This topic, while interesting, fits around the wider comparisions between the old and new model and we have a topic for specific model discussion here. Please use this for further character model discussions.

Also please have a quick check through the forums to see if your idea fits an already posted topic. This saves on double posting.
Sorry about that. I'm new here, so I didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back