Will the Mod scene be as active as TES/Fallout?

高野和泉

"SAKURA FESTIVAL!"
We can def keep the game fresh and fun till the wait for Shen4 after SIII.

Also attract new fans in the meantime.

U guyz have any wierd ideas U plan to mod already brewing in the back of Ur mind?

I'd def help out if someone can teach or link most useful resource/guidline tutorials for UE4 for modding only. I'd make some time to sit down and learn for sure if I can cut the blind-researching middle-task out.:cool:

Someone will have to swap Ryo Hazuki and Kazuma Kiryu into each other's games, for starters. I think the whole industry may grind to a halt until this happens.

Within a year of release Skyrim had 10,000 mods available for download on PC. That number has probably increased by 10x as of today.

So, to answer your question, no. Shenmue III's mod scene will not be as active as it is for Skyrim and Fallout, I expect it to be more active.

*Post reserved for Scooby Doo unmasking meme*

Someone will take up the mantle of remaking Shenmue 1 and 2 with 3's assets.

Bethesda games sell tens of millions of copies and have well-established mod tools...so no, unfortunately not. But there will be cool Shenmue III mods anyway.

I'm sure people will try to replace the new Ryo model with the passport model, convinced it's going to look better...and I'll be sitting back laughing at how bad it looks :coffee:

Bethesda games sell tens of millions of copies and have well-established mod tools...so no, unfortunately not. But there will be cool Shenmue III mods anyway.

I'm sure people will try to replace the new Ryo model with the passport model, convinced it's going to look better...and I'll be sitting back laughing at how bad it looks :coffee:

isnt UE4 free & easily highly moddable?

isnt UE4 free & easily highly moddable?
Yes, but it's not as simple as throwing Shenmue-3.exe into UE4 and modding away. If devs want to make it easy for the community to mod their UE4 game they need to put some work into mod tools. If they don't then it's up to the community to hack away and build their own tools.

Back