You Guys all signed up for PSO2 CB?

That's on Xbox only, right? Not as into gaming as I used to be so everything which isn't on PS4 is non-existant to me, since I don't want to spend money on a gaming PC and I also don't play a lot anymore so I can't be arsed to buy more than one console per generation.

fairly sure PS4 is an eventuality, but for now timed on xbox?

Hunter level 23 at the moment. Really enjoying it. Though the social aspect was much better back in the day. I'm guessing the novelty of actually conversing with people wore off. That, or nobody knows how to talk anymore. Which in 2020 is a huge possibility.

So much to do! Hopefully I have done enough quests now to get that DC Mag.

PSO for me is up there with Shenmue. Completely different experiences but both made me fall in love with them. Not many games can do that these days.

????

So I have PSO2 Japanese account and play PS4 - I am UK can I use my JPN account on Xbox and play in English.... ???

Not played for some time. But if you guys wanna make a team or something and do some EQ or AQ then let me know. Always happy to help.

Let me know....

The social aspect of PSO2 was frustrating for me because of the elitist mentality.

How we can get something going.... Be nice to get back into PSO2 again

????

So I have PSO2 Japanese account and play PS4 - I am UK can I use my JPN account on Xbox and play in English.... ???

Not played for some time. But if you guys wanna make a team or something and do some EQ or AQ then let me know. Always happy to help.

Let me know....

The social aspect of PSO2 was frustrating for me because of the elitist mentality.

How we can get something going.... Be nice to get back into PSO2 again

At the moment you can't use your JP account but it is a common question so perhaps the team are listening.

Nobody seems to want to talk. Not even type. Its such a cold world we live in today compared to 20 years ago. I remember everyone chatting away in the original PSO lobbies. I guess its the anxiety of putting on a mic or even typing to people but being ignored cause nobody is interested in being polite or interacting.

(Un)social media and smartphones must be a major factor in this for sure. Taking away our most basic and primitive of skills.

Maybe if any member of this site is interested to play PSO2 on xbox/pc this spring, we can get a team going? Show the world how to do it again.

Back