YouTube pre-roll ad trailer.

Where is that screenshot from, by the way? I don't see it on the official Facebook page or Twitter account.

Turns out it is on the Facebook page... sort of. And has been since yesterday.

I saw it because a friend replied to it, but I can't see the post anywhere on the page, including the videos tab.

The subtitles are in French, which might indicate a regional block on me seeing it the normal way.

Turns out it is on the Facebook page... sort of. And has been since yesterday.

I saw it because a friend replied to it, but I can't see the post anywhere on the page, including the videos tab.

The subtitles are in French, which might indicate a regional block on me seeing it the normal way.

It has to be a regional thing because on that official Shenmue 3 FB site
all of the posts are english or german for me, other languages dont exist and i dont see that video anywhere.
I can only see it if i follow the link from here to FB.

I disagree with the dub being bad, besides Ryo being robotic in a few spots (Keep in mind, dialog was spliced up in this video for the narrative in the trailer, and Yu directed Corey to sound like that) it sounds great. I even kinda know someone who did voice acting in the game so I guarantee it won't be terrible.
Also this:
1572485068691.png
Not even "Pre-order now", just straight up BUY NOW! Lmao I love it

Is it me or does Lan Di looks freaking jacked compared to his old self? I can't wait to dig in. 3 more weeks!
Remember that Lan-Di lifted ryo with his left hand! It would take an insane amount of strenght to do something like this. Even with a doll it would be impressive.

The size in S3 is more realistic if you take his freakish strenght into consideration.
Maybe we will see more of his strenght in battle? Maybe they jacked him up because he will do something that would be require so much strenght that it would unrealistic considering his S1 body?

Or maybe suzuki is following the trend where the bad guys looks extremely powerful? (ala yakuza series)

I didn't expect them to target Youtube actually. That's cool. Those few lines do sound strange, partly because of editing, but I think that they did a good job to condense some key elements in those 30 seconds.

I was scrolling down my newsfeed on the Facebook app when I saw a link to an article from The Mirror. I clicked on the link and it did that thing where it loads the webpage within the Facebook app. I started reading the story and as I made my way down the page there was the Shenmue 3 video embedded as an advert.
The Mirror you say? Coincidence or destiny? :unsure:

Not even "Pre-order now", just straight up BUY NOW! Lmao I love it
Haha, that's a clear message.

Back