YouTube pre-roll ad trailer.

Guessing nobody has had any luck yet? Can't believe this thing is proving so difficult to find.

perhaps its really a mistake and deep silver took it down
Not so sure after the second accounting of it showing up. Apparently there was no "out now" message and instead just displayed the Nov 19th release date.

I mean it *could* have gone live early, but clearly some marketing activation is scheduled soon.

i saw at least 100 ad clips by clicking forward and back in the browser but i only get german ads
so a untranslated english ad will probably not pop up.

Could the ad only appear during a video? I know if a video is long enough, ads appear during them.

The Redditor says it said “our November 19th,” not “out now.”

Guessing nobody has had any luck yet? Can't believe this thing is proving so difficult to find.

I've watched the RedLetterMedia video numerous times and not seen it. My Ad Blocker is off and I'm browsing Youtube videos, but just not seeing anything.

It's nice to see that Deep Silver's marketing strategy is working so well, not even Shenmue fans themselves can even find the damn advert :ROFLMAO:

I've watched the RedLetterMedia video numerous times and not seen it. My Ad Blocker is off and I'm browsing Youtube videos, but just not seeing anything.

It's nice to see that Deep Silver's marketing strategy is working so well, not even Shenmue fans themselves can even find the damn advert :ROFLMAO:
hahahahahahah good one dude!!!!

But keep in mind! That could really be shown as a mistake! ;)
We will see that soon enough!
Worst case scenario is have to wait 3 weeks lol

I've just seen it, I didn't realise people were tracking it down so went straight to the Shenmue youtube page to re-watch it and realised it isn't saved anywhere. Didn't realise it was like gold dust, I'm so sorry guys.

It was randomly in Spanish, but the actual trailer dialog was in English. It's only 30 seconds and can describe what I remember if you want. It also linked me to this website, when I played it. https://shenmue3.deepsilver.com/es....fJQ95AKMZJXzDoo28B3yn3x9FZq9swgxoCcUcQAvD_BwE

There's some footage from the previous trailers, there's a small section of an old woman looking at the mirror, and Ryo says "I need to know why the mirrors are so important that my Father had to die". It ends with Ryo kicking down a door, and it then cuts to Lan Di standing up, but I'm unsure if it's the same scene or just cut to look like it, and Ryo shouts "Fight me!"

Last edited:
Back