An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! I would be over the moon if a manga or anime adaption is announced.

I love those kind of adaptions as, if done well, they can expand on the original story and add so much to them. Plus, honestly, I don't play much video games anymore, so it would be awesome if to refresh my memory on the story before any potential Shenmue 4 I could watch an awesome anime series.
unnamed.jpg
Imagine the anime like this, would be awesome in my opinion. :giggle:

"...Shenmue & its story"

Just spitballing here, but this might not be referring to Shenmue's story, but the story of Shenmue. Behind the scenes etc. Just trying to not get too excited as I don't think it will be 4. I would absolutely love to eat gigantic crow. I would eat 10 to be proven wrong.
Also thought about this today. He could literally be talking about the story of Shenmue. My mind went straight to the documentary, and how the news could be about that, a deal with Koch Media or something. From what I can remember on the rough-cut night though, one of the guys said that they couldn't come to a deal with Koch. I hope it isn't in a relation to the story of Shenmue lol but if it happens to be that as a worst case scenario, then I'd be happy.

Also thought about this today. He could literally be talking about the story of Shenmue. My mind went straight to the documentary, and how the news could be about that, a deal with Koch Media or something. From what I can remember on the rough-cut night though, one of the guys said that they couldn't come to a deal with Koch. I hope it isn't in a relation to the story of Shenmue lol but if it happens to be that as a worst case scenario, then I'd be happy.

My thoughts exactly.

This thread is indeed a pleasant surprise.

I want to keep my expectations in check but it’s hard not to be excited by a possible confirmation of Shenmue 4, although I am always super sceptical about any prerelease hype that gets leaked via social media.

I suppose we will find out sooner rather than later.

Well, the boat journey to Niawou was almost finished before being cut. So...

It will probably be some Shenmue mobile game...

Remember, there have been credible folks that I've seen who have said Sony has been moneyhatting things for PS5 left and right.

Not just small stuff, either. Big name timed exclusives.

They threw in for the rights to SIII. Who is to say they wouldn't do it again? It didn't do them any negatives, I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back