General Virtua Fighter Talk

Please let me always win every online match that i'm in
because then before playing i can tell my mom that i will do my homework 100%
immediately if i lose one game

BabyRage hor.pngthumbupsm2.png

Sarah at the 10 second mark in this clip looks loads better than the image released last week. I know the renders are different from the in game models but the faces are pretty close (well for the other characters anyway) not like the VF5 ones which were worlds apart.

More importantly there is a MIX OF RIDE THE TIGER in the DLC :love: (0:38 in)

Anyway shall we collate PSN ID's so we can challenge each other?

Last edited:

The environmental graphics are looking really nice. It comes as no surprise considering FS looked good on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, the PS5(and even PS4)should be able to do this newer version justice. Some of these stages like Kage's or the one with the cherry blossoms in the water are so beautiful looking I'd just like to get a lawn chair out and sit there.

Sarah at the 10 second mark in this clip looks loads better than the image released last week. I know the renders are different from the in game models but the faces are pretty close (well for the other characters anyway) not like the VF5 ones which were worlds apart.

More importantly there is a NEW MIX OF RIDE THE TIGER in the DLC :love: (0:38 in)

Anyway shall we collate PSN ID's so we can challenge each other?
The DLC looks really cool both the costume customization and the 1990s pixel graphics.

Wait it’s out?!

I'm in Australia. It's just past midnight on Monday 1st of June here and it's now live on our store so I have it downloading right now.

16.5 GB in total. Will hopefully be playing in 2 hours if my net doesn't slow down.

Influencer is saying that the customizations are better than DOA and Tekken, which isn't saying much with Tekken but this looks really cool for VF considering it's never had a customization suite prior to VF5 and the one in FS left a lot to be desired. Too bad there isn't a create a fighter.

Influencer is saying that the customizations are better than DOA and Tekken, which isn't saying much with Tekken but this looks really cool for VF considering it's never had a customization suite prior to VF5 and the one in FS left a lot to be desired. Too bad there isn't a create a fighter.

VF4 Evolution had customization.

VF4 Evolution had customization.
Oh yeah, thats right! I didn't really pay attention to features like that on older titles from that console gen, usually the options were very underwhelming and the graphics weren't good so I didn't get into the customizing personally. For example, Mortal Kombat Armageddon was awesome in that it added create a fighter, but the create a fighter wasn't any good so it's a bummer. With the last gen titles and hopefully this current gen as it goes forward we will continue to get deeper options in fighting titles. The possibilities at this point are truly endless.

I forsee me getting no sleep tonight. Between having it on my system ready to go and waiting for the Shenmue Dojo stream at 4am (my time)...yeah, no sleep for me :D (thankfully I don't have to work today)
@danielmann861 can you confirm if it's available for purchase as well or only through PS Plus/PS Now? If so, whats the price? Thanks

Wait, isnt that Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown and not Ultimate Showdown?
Because if i'm remembering correct, Maximilian Dood said that there isnt that much customization
in the new version? And in the comments of this video some people said
that Ultimate Showdowns customization was downgraded

$44.95 AUD with all DLC...that's the compete package I mean.
Thanks! That's about $35 USD if it converts directly. Isn't there only one DLC, the 90s graphics? Or are all of the character costume customs individual DLC too?

Thanks! That's about $35 USD if it converts directly. Isn't there only one DLC, the 90s graphics? Or are all of the character costume customs individual DLC too?
Customisation is locked out on PS Plus version. You need the DLC for any access to that. DLC on its own is $14.95AUD

Customisation is locked out on PS Plus version. You need the DLC for any access to that. DLC on its own is $14.95AUD
I think DLC is just A, B costumes, 90s mode,
but you dont have that detail customization with dozens of hairstyles, gauntlets etc, right?

Back