110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, bare with me here.

Hanna just posted this from one of the 110 Industries CEO's twitter page:-

In a group chat, Nathan joked and said that that view could be from the new YSnet Offices which would imply that the 110 Industries CEO could be in their offices lol. So I did a little bit of Googling and with some help from Google Lens, I think he might actually be correct ... :D

With google lens, I focused on the most distinct high rise building, which turns the result of Taiyo Seimei Shinagawa building:-
View attachment 14983
If you google maps this, it turns out to be the correct location (and thus building) as you can verify it with the train tracks:-
View attachment 14984
I recently recall that someone found the new YSnet office location, and address, and posted it on Reddit. After throwing that into google maps you can see that YSnets new building is located somewhere in the same exact location:-
View attachment 14986

I haven't managed to narrow down the exact building yet, so could use some help there, but it should be extremely close. If we have worked this one out, that is fucking madness!!!

Jesus christ. We need you in the secret service.

Where’s the Soleil office? That’s who’s making their other games

Where’s the Soleil office? That’s who’s making their other games

Ichiboshi Shibakoen Bldg. 7F, 2-29-14 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0014, Japan
In some brown building
1650492741433.png

4QKpgqJ.png

OK, bare with me here.

Hanna just posted this from one of the 110 Industries CEO's twitter page:-

In a group chat, Nathan joked and said that that view could be from the new YSnet Offices which would imply that the 110 Industries CEO could be in their offices lol. So I did a little bit of Googling and with some help from Google Lens, I think he might actually be correct ... :D

With google lens, I focused on the most distinct high rise building, which turns the result of Taiyo Seimei Shinagawa building:-
View attachment 14983
If you google maps this, it turns out to be the correct location (and thus building) as you can verify it with the train tracks:-
View attachment 14984
I recently recall that someone found the new YSnet office address, and posted it on Reddit. After throwing that into google maps you can see that YSnets new building is located somewhere in the same exact location:-
View attachment 14986

I haven't managed to narrow down the exact building yet, so could use some help there, but it should be extremely close. If we have worked this one out, that is fucking madness!!!

Edit:-
Looks like the CEO might be staying at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel N Tower, which is where the picture was taken from? This would line up with the perspective of the Taiyo Seimei building image :D
View attachment 14987
The exact office is here - https://officee.jp/sp/catalog/小原サンデンビル/28687/

Don’t know if this helps. Just the office leasing site, no personal info. This has been a completely dead lead for me for months so… well done, guys!

They probably have no idea some freaks (me) found the office address via who is a while back. I do feel kind of dirty about that honestly, but I just REALLY WANTED TO KNOW THEYRE STILL IN BUSINESS!!!
You dirty old man, but we appreciate it 😂

lol ffs :D I was trying to get everything up quickly :p I went back and edited the other mistakes but missed this one. Now quoted, it'll just have to stay lol.
Sorry xD this has been badly explained by me and a bit of lost in translation: It was hilarious because you asked for we baring/supporting/approving your discovering and we were hopeful with fruits before that and we (me) literally had acid marmalade brain when reading your next lines. i would never correct english to anyone because you can see i "punch" it at times, trying to improve though! Ah Shenmue IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back