110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey Marshall. Badass name, voiced Ryo... i despise him. joking hehe Corey if you reading me, I admire your work you rock and im your idol.

He may be trolling, but it's a bit too convenient to me.

More smoke, I wager. Just a smidgen. We shall see what more the week holds.

Yeah I wouldn't look too much into the Corey's tweet. He often tweets stuff in reference of Shenmue, I don't think it's a tease or anything.

Yeah Corey is posting stuff about martial arts and stuff with a twinkle in his eye all the time.
So pretty much all of the posts could have something to do with new stuff related to Shenmue
but at the same time its possible that none of the posts have anything to do with new stuff related to Shenmue.
Theres nothing really to bet on, its too random

Whelp Shenmue 4 is like 99.9% confirmed at this point. I do hope they learned a lot from making Shenmue 3 and will make a sequel on par with Shenmue 2 this time. We need a more focus on story too. Hopefully the game has been in development for a couple years too so will come out relatively soon. Good times to be a Shenmue fan.

I am right now in a 90% it is not Shenmue IV mood but 90% sure is something related ro Yu Suzuki.
Seriously, I could very well see a spin off set In the Shenmue universe tbh.

Like a prequel focusing on Ren and the Heavens before Shenmue's story or a prequel about Iwao.

That would allow them to make a game a bit different than the Shenmue formula, something closer to modern gaming. Smaller in scale than a "true" Shenmue game, so that they can try a few things in Game Design/Gameplay, that they can then use on Shenmue 4 while bringing some money for it with the sales of this game.

Oh for God sake Corey! Don't you start with the teasing now...
Honestly Corey tweeting this reply is probably the most convincing evidence yet that something is up. I don't think Corey would respond like this, something that is basically a tease, unless something was happening. He's been through everything and I doubt he'd give a glimmer of hope like this unless there was good reason. He'd probably just stay quiet or deny if nothing was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back