110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hilarious dude.
It's all funny and all, but in a week, this forum might go from hopium to copium really fast.
As we have to find a way to cope with unfortunate news 🤣🤣🤣
I'm dredding that. I know and well aware it's a 50/50 chance scenario but it's made quite a few people believe in a 4th game especially with what 110 have been doing and responding. Just got to keep those eyes open and deal with whatever outcome like we always do. :) :)

Last edited:
I think most people here are mature enough to deal with whatever happens.
Technically 110 industries did not confirmed anything 😉
Without a doubt the majority of the community is way beyond mature to deal with anything that happens, we did for 15 years before lol nor did they deny anything 😉😂 we'll see soon enough mate but I'm more than prepared for whatever.

I’m cautiously optimistic. I completely get why plenty of people don’t want to get their hopes up but I’m enjoying having a bit of optimism about the situation (whilst I can). I can’t help thinking 110 industries would be a little foolish to have been (effectively) trolling us these past few weeks. Could backfire badly on their brand if it’s a massive let down.

So, in reviewing all our crazy banana evidence thus far...
  • YS Net pitched Shenmue 4 to publishers in 2020
  • Yu is then featured with 110 at TGS 2021
  • YS Net offices expand between 2020-2021
  • Yu says he has a game to announce this year
  • 110's comment on Instagram: 'Why do you think Yu was at our TGS stream?' 👀
  • 110's strange Twitter activity in regards to Shenmue
  • 110 will be making a big announcement in a few weeks, also when the Anime finishes
  • 110's CEO taking photos apparently nearby YS Net offices, some even liked by Esra Krabbe
  • Corey now posts a forklift (also: 'Are you teasing us?' / 'I don't know')
I mean, it could all be nothing...but that's a lot!

So, in reviewing all our crazy banana evidence thus far...
  • YS Net pitched Shenmue 4 to publishers in 2020
  • Yu is then featured with 110 at TGS 2021
  • YS Net offices expand between 2020-2021
  • Yu says he has a game to announce this year
  • 110's comment on Instagram: 'Why do you think Yu was at our TGS stream?' 👀
  • 110's strange Twitter activity in regards to Shenmue
  • 110 will be making a big announcement in a few weeks, also when the Anime finishes
  • 110's CEO taking photos apparently nearby YS Net offices, some even liked by Esra Krabbe
  • Corey now posts a forklift (also: 'Are you teasing us?' / 'I don't know')
I mean, it could all be nothing...but that's a lot!
But other than that... nothing 🤣😜

When the whole thing turns out to be a crossover with Wanted: Dead where you play as Chai with a machine gun.

YcTOh4G.png

Well, I guess we've been through 15 years of rumors and possible announcement concerning Shenmue 3, we are so used to it, that even if Shenmue 4 isn't announced, we can take it like champs. And again, it's not like it's the end of all hope.

Shenmue fans after 110 Industries announced the Shenmue Bailu Village Store Manager
mini game for mobile only, where you have to sort and arrange the stock of the different shops,
like delivering new apples and bananas to the fruit booth:

letsgo.png
depressed.gif

Last edited:
We are coming up to the 3rd anniversary of Shenmue 3. If we don't get news soon about a 4th game, then it looks like they might just finish the story in the anime. What has YsNet been doing since 2020? If Shenmue 4 starts development this year the earliest it can come out is maybe 2026. Yu Suzuki is 63. How long is he going to stay in the games industry because time really is running out to make these games. I would be sad not to get another game, but if they can complete this story in an anime or graphic novel, I would be okay with that. But I can't imagine green-lighting a Shenmue anime and not having a new game coming out for new fans who found the anime and old fans from the games.🤷‍♂️

We are coming up to the 3rd anniversary of Shenmue 3. If we don't get news soon about a 4th game, then it looks like they might just finish the story in the anime. What has YsNet been doing since 2020? If Shenmue 4 starts development this year the earliest it can come out is maybe 2026. Yu Suzuki is 63. How long is he going to stay in the games industry because time really is running out to make these games. I would be sad not to get another game, but if they can complete this story in an anime or graphic novel, I would be okay with that. But I can't imagine green-lighting a Shenmue anime and not having a new game coming out for new fans who found the anime and old fans from the games.🤷‍♂️
His age is partly why I think it's been greenlit and has been in development for a while now, actually.

I've said many times, if a legendary developer wanted to finish his opus for the fans and ride off into the sunset, I'd allow it if I had the pockets. Too soon to confirm, bur maybe 110 saw it the same way.

His age is partly why I think it's been greenlit and has been in development for a while now, actually.

I've said many times, if a legendary developer wanted to finish his opus for the fans and ride off into the sunset, I'd allow it if I had the pockets. Too soon to confirm, bur maybe 110 saw it the same way.
I really hope it's been in development for the last 2 years even though it has been tough to make games during a pandemic. It would really be great for Yu Suzuki to make the next two games and then ride off into the sunset knowing he finally got it done and watching the sunrise on a grateful universe, haha. I have just been thinking about what the actual goal is with the Shenmue anime what is its endgame? If it is successful and we get a next season that covers Shenmue 3 then what? Does it go on hiatus for season 3 until Shenmue 4 is made, or does it cover Shenmue 4? By the time both games come out, we could be in the early 2030s and Yu Suzuki will be 73.

Does anyone remember those supposedly leaked shots of shenmue IV last year? I'm wondering if that was a prototype build and was real afterall. I know some people said it was fake but what if...it was under our nose the whole time? I dunno? What you guys think? 🤔🤔
Screenshot_20220427-000834~2.png

This one? I seem to remember it was disproven but don't remember the details. It's fairly easy to mock up something like this using existing assets. I would say its probably still safe to say fake. Although I will admit when this still first emerged i was HYPE

View attachment 15212

This one? I seem to remember it was disproven but don't remember the details. It's fairly easy to mock up something like this using existing assets. I would say its probably still safe to say fake. Although I will admit when this still first emerged i was HYPE
I'm pretty sure it was this one my friend, I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire but my mind just started wondering with everything that's been happening and this was last year, whether we might of missed something. 🤣 So was i, I was super stoked when I first saw it.

Does anyone remember those supposedly leaked shots of shenmue IV last year? If this rumor is true with 110 I'm wondering now if that was a prototype build and was real afterall. I know some people said it was fake at the time and granted it did look it but what if it was under our nose the whole time? I dunno what you guys think? 🤔🤔
We were able to confirm that these were 100% fake. The staff team know who's behind them.

Exiting the cave again in Shenmue 3 Director's Cut confirmed?
seriously what the heck does he mean by exit and how can we tie this to shenmue
He's referring to the green exit sign on the right hand side of the picture in the sky. It's a glass window so it's reflecting from the room/elevator he's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back