110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i dont like this i know its not harm intented but i feel it wrong. please dont trace him sorry
we're only a week away to know

Lol, it’s Shenmue 3’s other director. I’m not going that far out.

Any resemblance?? He does kind of have the same build..

I recall Okayasu-San came from programming, so it could have been him with a reference to coding.
But if it's him, he has bigger eyebrows now than before. So I highly doubt it...

Probably someone from the Soleil team, but not one of the main guys that were announced when they announced the project.

Yeah, there's been many hints. This one being the most obvious one. If you read the comments, they are all "OMG SHENMUE 4", and seeing numerous big website talking about a Shenmue 4 tease, that'd be pretty bad from them if they aren't working on a Shenmue game or even a Yu Suzuki's project. Like really really bad, especially for a young company that have no fan base since they haven't released anything yet.

So yeah, while I'm still not 100% sur that it's Shenmue 4, I'm pretty confident that it's going to be Shenmue related. If not, then they really need to be clearer when communicating about future projects.
They knew what they were doing the whole time I'm 50/50 on this, but to hype up a fanbase and continuously tease them with follows up hints, follows and not have anything cooking would be just too cruel, especially knowing how passionate this community is and how much we want the story to go on.

I recall Okayasu-San came from programming, so it could have been him with a reference to coding.
But if it's him, he has bigger eyebrows now than before. So I highly doubt it...

Probably someone from the Soleil team, but not one of the main guys that were announced when they announced the project.
Yeah, I think there’s pretty good odds they’re in Japan watching development on the game they’re actually marketing these days. Not everything’s gotta be a hint.

Why dont asking directly to 110 CEO? Mind you tell who's this guy standing next to you here pleasy pretty please? Maybe he throws us another cookie. Because the tagline "code or..." and laptop i pressume he is programming department. YSnet or not idk. Do they have the look of having S4 assets stored at that laptop? Yes they have to me but then again im biased.

Why dont asking directly to 110 CEO? Mind you tell who's this guy standing next to you here pleasy pretty please? Maybe he throws us another cookie. Because the tagline "code or..." and laptop i pressume he is programming department. YSnet or not idk. Do they have the look of having S4 assets stored at that laptop? Yes they have to me but then again im biased.
I think he'll reveal what he wants at this point, without our input. Just my take. It was probably more fun when it was just a random guy popping up and asking. He's probably kind of sick of us by now.

Japanese clothing brand logo or Shenmue 4 logo for dev team? You decide.

bDHtEJ4.png
That's fucking billabong logo dude. A clothing brand

I think he'll reveal what he wants at this point, without our input. Just my take. It was probably more fun when it was just a random guy popping up and asking. He's probably kind of sick of us by now.
honestly i do believe he is approving(?) on how we as fanbase have managed this so far but also yes, because contractual obligations between parties we shouldnt expect a big thing in the lasting days. I welcome it but not expecting it.
The Anime Q&A with Yu Suzuki posted before? That can give us a almost confirmation in a few days, before the marked final chapter date. I highly doubt no questions of a new game incoming at him, and when asked I say theres a 60-40 chance of bursting laugh practical confirmation or poker-face/evasive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back