Shenmue III will be at Gamescom 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice! i dont know how many other english videos, streams, articles there will be
but these two german guys from Rocketbeans TV are big Shenmue fans, so i guess their impressions could be interesting.
they dont have any english subtitles in their videos or streams but i could try to translate it for this board
If you could that would be great. I can't watch it myself as I'm out all day but will catch up afterewards :)

I don't think we're getting anything Shenmue related tonight considering neither Deep Silver nor Shibuya Production talked about tonight's event regarding Shenmue 3.

Ah the classic pre-conference cold feet. It's a staple in the Shenmue community.

I think there's a very good chance we'll see something in tonight's stream. It's a big conference with a huge amount of stuff being shown. Even if Shenmue III isn't a major focus, I still think we'll see at the very least, snippits of new footage.

Will there be a trailer? Hope there is...surely it's time to start blowing out promotion now that we're 3 months out

Anyways, it's 1am here in Austraila. I have work today, so I will probably catch up on that opening Gamescom conference later when I wake up...have fun all, hope we get some Shenmue III goodness today.

Last edited:
We could see something tonight (and I am hoping we are), but even if we don't, we know that we will be getting a lot more news/images/videos in the coming days from various gaming outlets that have hands on with the game! Always super nice to have something to fall back on that is 100% confirmed.

I'll be watching live tonight hoping for the best as it would be super awesome to get some extra eyes on the game this close to launch. New trailer would be amazing! Fingers crossed guys!!

A trailer isn't the be all and end all. Would I want one? Of course but we know Yu is out there, we know press will play it, we will get more impressions as a minimum.

I think we will get something tonight.

its hard to tell. i mean we will see new Shenmue stuff in the next couple of days guaranteed
but i dont know if there will be a trailer today. the opening night show is 2 hours long and i think there will be 25 games in it,
so every game has about 4-6 minutes and Deep Silver already announced that Iron Harvest will be in this show,
if they also show new Metro or Wasteland 3 things or another game
then i dont know how realistic it is that they will also show Shenmue.
its not like every publisher can show as many games as they want without any restrictions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back