Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

So if I want to stream tonight, what would be the best method to go?

I was gonna record my playthrough tonight, but I figure I might just stream it. Anyone got software suggestions?

Be sure to look in your inventory at all your old items that get carried over. I got such a warm feeling in my heart looking at all those items carried over to a brand new game. It's a good time to be a Shenmue fan.

So I see you broke down and ended up playing trial, I don’t blame you ;)

Great impressions, thoughts on Ryo’s run animation? When sparing what did you make of QTE-like chain commands?

Can’t wait to hear from users.
Yeah I completely forgot I was on the fence with playing it haha.

Running animation is functional and puts more priority on being responsive than animation, same with walking. You can find better animation elsewhere, but it feels good.

I liked them! Simple way to learn the button presses and train the move at the same time.

Running animation is functional and puts more priority on being responsive than animation, same with walking. You can find better animation elsewhere, but it feels good.

I liked them! Simple way to learn the button presses and train the move at the same time.

I didn't think you'd be able to resist. Glad you enjoyed it :) Good to hear your impressions.

Thanks for your reply. What settings were you running at? Very high? How does it look visually, you know now you have it in your hands? The environments really look gorgeous to my eye, but all streams have been relatively low resolution so looking forward to some 4K streams with someone with a beefy PC.

The atmosphere in this game is insane. Immersion like crazy

Yeah, from what I've seen in some of these streams, it looks even more homely than Yokosuka. It's charming as all hell. I can't wait to just live here. Little kids running around. Old lady singing to herself. It's amazing. Charming as all hell.

What a difference the music makes btw. Compare the current live streams with the initial B roll footage that had no music...what a huge difference...just hearing that familiar music again makes all the difference in presentation.

Back