Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Not so sure about that. At least not quite that soon.

Can't remember the source or the exact quote, but I read something a while back about Tuesday releases usually ending up shipped to stores the Friday before. Copies can certainly go missing at warehouses or in transit, though.

That final weekend before release is where shit will get very hairy for dodging spoilers.

Not so sure about that. At least not quite that soon.

Can't remember the source or the exact quote, but I read something a while back about Tuesday releases usually ending up shipped to stores the Friday before. Copies can certainly go missing at warehouses or in transit, though.

That final weekend before release is where shit will get very hairy for dodging spoilers.
I'd say things can get hairy this week even. In major US cities, like New York, it's very common for locally owned game stores to break street date. Sometimes up to 2 weeks. Basically they charge just a bit higher than retail chains but will give copies out as soon as they arrive at the store.

This is, if course, assuming the game is shipped and arrives that early to these stores.

This is, if course, assuming the game is shipped and arrives that early to these stores.
This is more or less what it relies on.

I'm hoping Deep Silver have the sense to hold shipments back to the final moment. There's no real benefit having copies sat in the back room of game stores two weeks before release, and they should be savvy enough to know this game will leak immediately if that happens.

I still haven’t received the email with the ps4 physical copy dispatch info. The address was locked but Spiral Games did not contact me yet.
Who should I email to?

BTW, regarding shipping dates, ShopTo are currently planning to ship the game on Friday 15th. Their standard shipping method is 1st class, 99% of which arrive the next day. In other words, most customers buying the game from ShopTo and probably other online retailers will get the game on Saturday 16th November...

Still no news on any physical rewards. In fact, my address isn't even locked in for my 10k donation, and Fangamer haven't replied to my email in over a week. Not exactly confidence inspiring.

If they dont plan on sending PC physical copies at launch... I hope at least a downloadable code will be issued.

Has anyone asked the kickstarter team or Fangamer about the PC physical version? Might be worth doing.

I'm assuming, since it no longer has a formal retail release, the PC version will either be shipped by Fangamer themselves (like the North American PS4 copies) and therefore will be locked in later, or it will ship from wherever the other rewards will be shipping from.

So has pretty much no one outside the UK heard anything yet? I haven't! I mean, I'm not that fussed about getting my physical copy at launch because I'll be getting it digitally as well, but still, would've been nice to get it on the Monday :whistle:

Do digital versions unlock at midnight??

Back