Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

So has pretty much no one outside the UK heard anything yet? I haven't! I mean, I'm not that fussed about getting my physical copy at launch because I'll be getting it digitally as well, but still, would've been nice to get it on the Monday :whistle:

Do digital versions unlock at midnight??

You mean, outside Europe? Because many countries outside the UK has confirmations. Such as me in Sweden. It'll be dispatched from the UK though.

Thanks a lot for sharing this.
I ordered this year 4 games from a UK website (ship to France) and they all arrived in 1 week (7 days). It was sent with Royal Mail. I don't know if there are other carriers / faster options or what they will use but I'd say at worst case we (France at least) should receive the games by the day after the release.

Ouch, even if it ships at 13th of November then there is no way it will arrive before 21st in my country.
At least it would be nice of them to provide email codes early for backers to pre-load the game.

That's a bit of a weird email to be honest.

Also, they will comply with the Publisher's request. I would not expect them to ship before the 13th November if that's the date they have said.

The E-Mail is kind of weird.

Like:
„Yeah, they have forbidden us to send it to you before the 13th, don‘t expect it to arrive sooner.
Psssh, listen.......we have it here and we sent it to you right now!!! Please don‘t tell anyone!!!“

:ROFLMAO:

It bothers me for us backers who funded this and they’re cutting the delivery that close to release date.
I think they just want to make sure nothing leaks, I know we're backers but there's no divine right that we should get the game early. Though I'd be happy if we did.

It should be ok, I wouldn't worry. It sounds like it should arrive by the release date (and definitely will for those in the UK).

It could be worse. Xeno Crisis came out last week and I'm still waiting for my copy. I'm patient and can wait for it.

Back