Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I suppose you're right but me not receiving the email yet makes me look a lot like my avatar hahaa. Makes me worry that something about my order specifically is going to be delayed.

Wow, I don't think I have ever acted like this about a video game before

I have, when I ordered the Special Edition PS4 console with Metal Gear Solid V, it didn't arrive on release day - I'd booked holiday off and was on the phone to GAME for the entire day about it, Livid! I did happen to get a Free game out of the scenario - Until Dawn, which I ended up enjoying more than the Phantom Pain :p

I JUST GOT MY EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have officially left my position as CEO of the Panic Club

I have been quite patient and haven't complained about anything regarding this KS or anything in general - But I do have to admit that not sending out orders with tracking Is pretty petty. Pretty disappointed. =(

Don't think that has to do with the Kickstarter though. That's probably just how Fangamer rolls

Mine was shipped as well (to Portugal).

I backed the 60$ physical version:

Does anyone know if the Playstation 4 case is the standard one or is a kickstarter special case?

Thanks.
thats what i want to know i got both a slip case and a kickstarter box case, i didnt know we were getting a new case as well

UK - received no e-mail still. Starting to think I won't get it in time.

I hope they at least e-mail the code to those who chose physical too but they may not, as it would annoy those who chose digital.

I went back to the earlier e-mail to check my address was confirmed and it gave me the option to confirm again. I did it, then went back and I could also confirm again. Odd. It's like the confirmation says it is accepted but I still can get it accepted again.

I have, when I ordered the Special Edition PS4 console with Metal Gear Solid V, it didn't arrive on release day - I'd booked holiday off and was on the phone to GAME for the entire day about it, Livid! I did happen to get a Free game out of the scenario - Until Dawn, which I ended up enjoying more than the Phantom Pain :p

Gutted. I got Metal Gear Solid V three days early! :p

Back