Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

You lucky European bastards. Us Brits will have to wait until Monday (I blame Brexit!)

As a real brit, you forgot to insert „bloody“ in your insult :-)

On topic:
I was one of the first to receive the mail from Spiral Galaxy Games, that the game will be shipped today (few pages back in this thread), but i didn‘t get the E-Mail, that it has been shipped. Maybe in a few minutes/hours? We‘ll see.

As a real brit, you forgot to insert „bloody“ in your insult :-)

On topic:
I was one of the first to receive the mail from Spiral Galaxy Games, that the game will be shipped today (few pages back in this thread), but i didn‘t get the E-Mail, that it has been shipped. Maybe in a few minutes/hours? We‘ll see.

Should be in an hour

I've yet to recieve the email but hot damn is this exciting!!

Surprised it's not a tracked service. Hope that won't mess up things. I simply don't trust some postal workers...

Okay it's now past 16:30 Uk time and I see no email. Nononononononononononoonoo

Why not me??? Please, other Europeans, are you also missing this email?

Fuuuuck

Okay it's now past 16:30 Uk time and I see no email. Nononononononononononoonoo

No worries, if they had to send emails by batch the first time, they should have to do it again this time. Just wait a little longer...

Btw this email doesn't have any kind of importance, what matters it that every Mainland Europe order has been dispatched today around 1pm, including yours.

No worries, if they had to send emails by batch the first time, they should have to do it again this time. Just wait a little longer...

Btw this email doesn't have any kind of importance, what matters it that every Mainland Europe order has been dispatched today around 1pm, including yours.

I suppose you're right but me not receiving the email yet makes me look a lot like my avatar hahaa. Makes me worry that something about my order specifically is going to be delayed.

Wow, I don't think I have ever acted like this about a video game before

Did you check the spam folder?

I received mine at 15:38 UK time, but perhaps they haven't sent them all at once.

But as Daidj said, there's no reason to panic. ;)

Nothing in spam either

No e-mail at the moment.

Damn... At least I'm not alone. Welcome to the panic club. I'm the CEO

Back