Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I still think it's coming Monday. Spiral Galaxy shipped Bloodstained with the exact same service (Royal Mail 48 hour) on the exact same day (Friday) and it arrived Monday :)

@Birty - I got the order email from ShopTo, saying they've got the stock and will soon package the order... but then it says the warehouse opening hours are Mon-Fri :cautious:

As are Simplygames for that matter, so seems like they will dispatch Monday at the earliest

Last edited:
Both Slacker Backer and Kickstarter copies are now in "Accepted" status for me on the USPS page. Limited Run said on their Instagram story that all Shenmue 3 Collectors editions have shipped (that are not tied to unfulfilled orders of other games) and they show some video of them boxing up the Shenmue 3 LE's. They look HUGE!

Mine updated to "Accepted" by post office in AZ. I might actually get it by Monday.

Being at the $100 mark, I'm not expecting anything physical beyond the PS4 game and Kickstarter case.

I don't have Instagram so it won't let me see whatever is in there without logging in... Am I missing something epic? Sigh
I was trying to figure out how to imbed it so it showed full screen. But I can't. Two of the slides show a pic of the LE box up close and the next slide is video of the LRG guys boxing it up which shows how large the LE is in hand.
Try typing www.instagram.com/limitedrungames into your web browser and click their logo at the top and you should be able to view their story where these slides are.

Are there any pics kicking about of the backer slip case by any chance?

edit: never mind. I think I found one.

I was trying to figure out how to imbed it so it showed full screen. But I can't. Two of the slides show a pic of the LE box up close and the next slide is video of the LRG guys boxing it up which shows how large the LE is in hand.
Try typing www.instagram.com/limitedrungames into your web browser and click their logo at the top and you should be able to view their story where these slides are.

Clicking their logo instantly prompts you to log in.

If you don't click the logo, you can search the page awhile before it prompts you to log in, but the Shenmue 3 CE Isn't on this page.

In any case though, I suspect if I click on any of those thumnails, it will just prompt me to log in anyway.

Still asks me to sign in... Fine.. I guess I'll create an Instagram account. Mumble mumble...

Still asks me to sign in... Fine.. I guess I'll create an Instagram account. Mumble mumble...
Well I do know that the Shenmue Dojo Facebook posted like 3 pics. I dont have Facebook but my brother sent them too me.
Anyway, the outer box looks awesome and Ryo and Shenhua's faces are embossed like and have raised lines. It looks nice.

I'll see if I can post a pic.

Back