Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

18:14 today then followed by another email at 18:20 saying that the order has reached their warehouse...

Full Message below. Also just noticed it's got a couple of spelling mistakes.

Thank you for your pre order Shenmue III - Collector Edition on 2019-06-14.

The pre order process has started on 2019-11-15 and it will be released on 2019-11-19.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to process your card, please make sure that:
1. That you have a credit card saved within your account My Account > Payment Methods
2. Your card has funds availbale in order for your pre order to be processed

We will re-try to process your card within the next 8 hours

We apologise for any inconvinience caused.

Many thanks
Your ShopTo-Team!

Are you sure the payment was successfully processed in June?
Usually when paying by credit card, payment is only processed when the order is shipped.
I've had pre-orders canceled in the past for this reason. As it was a prepaid card, at the time of shipment there was not enough funds.

God knows. I even double checked by credit card statement and I can see the money has come out. I also got an email back in July saying that they have reduced the price of my order but had no money come back into my account. Not giving my details again for them to screw me over.
What do you mean reduced the price? I paid £69.85 is that what you paid?

Same here! I heard great things about simplygames delivering early but it doesn't seem like that will be the case for me. I wonder if there's a small chance that it's because we've ordered the collector's edition (I'm just assuming here) and they're going to drop an 'out of stock' bombshell on us in a day or two. I only snagged my copy last week and it was oos every else I looked, so I'm starting to work that possibility into my head!

That's not it. Retailers have been told by Deep Silver not to ship Shenmue 3 until Monday. Although, it looks like ShopTo may have shipped some at the last minute.

I think we're safe with Collector's Editions. They said earlier today they had some still left in stock.

I have managed to log in to ShopTo and in my order history it says the date of my order is November 15th, which is today, I ordered it in June?? Told you this website is crap!! :cautious:

Yeah, that's not how their site works. The 'order date' is the date they 'process' your order.

18:14 today then followed by another email at 18:20 saying that the order has reached their warehouse...

Full Message below. Also just noticed it's got a couple of spelling mistakes.

Thank you for your pre order Shenmue III - Collector Edition on 2019-06-14.

The pre order process has started on 2019-11-15 and it will be released on 2019-11-19.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to process your card, please make sure that:
1. That you have a credit card saved within your account My Account > Payment Methods
2. Your card has funds availbale in order for your pre order to be processed

We will re-try to process your card within the next 8 hours

We apologise for any inconvinience caused.

Many thanks
Your ShopTo-Team!

Try opening a support ticket. I've had to do it a couple of times and they were really good at getting back to me. Or there's a phone line. But just be aware, when I checked their Twitter earlier they were being flooded by angry nerds who pre-ordered Pokemon and hadn't received it in time, so sounds like their customer service is being bombarded.

Are you sure the payment was successfully processed in June?
Usually when paying by credit card, payment is only processed when the order is shipped.
I've had pre-orders canceled in the past for this reason. As it was a prepaid card, at the time of shipment there was not enough funds.
I can see the money leave my account.

Sigh wtf is going on, my backer copy has been in limbo for days now, either their tracking is broken or its been literally sitting in a warehouse for like 3 days now.

Note: my LRG CEs haven't been moving either, although that's UPS(so not too shocked on those just sitting around).

USPS is generally so much better though.

So do other UK people's tracking just say:

"Item despatched to Royal Mail.
This item is on its way to Royal Mail.
The sender has advised they’ve despatched your item to us. More information will be available when we receive it."

Isn't that a bit weird? Maybe it's just because I don't usually obsessively track packages sent to me or I don't know, but it's nearly 10pm. Shouldn't Royal Mail already have it? In fact, surely they've dispatched it WITH Royal Mail...? No idea what they mean despatched to Royal Mail. Hey, guessing it's normal though and I guess it'll probably get scanned and updated in the middle of the night or early tomorrow morning.

BTW, what I do know with Royal Mail tracked is (depending on the service used) usually within a day or so they should update with an estimated delivery date, so we should know by tomorrow or Sunday if they plan to deliver on Monday or Tuesday :)

The sender has advised they’ve despatched your item to us. More information will be available when we receive it."

Isn't that a bit weird? Maybe it's just because I don't usually obsessively track packages sent to me or I don't know, but it's nearly 10pm. Shouldn't Royal Mail already have it? In fact, surely they've dispatched it WITH Royal Mail...? No idea what they mean despatched to Royal Mail. Hey, guessing it's normal though and I guess it'll probably get scanned and updated in the middle of the night or early tomorrow morning.

BTW, what I do know with Royal Mail tracked is (depending on the service used) usually within a day or so they should update with an estimated delivery date, so we should know by tomorrow or Sunday if they plan to deliver on Monday or Tuesday :)

Lol That's hilarious, the US is almost what 4k miles away, yet I'm not joking, that's basically exactly what mine said, just replace Royal Mail Service, with USPS.

I hope we get some kind of update this century sigh.

I'm in the UK and neither of my Kickstarter copies have shipped.. no notification. nothing. last I heard was when I confirmed my address with fangamer

I'm in the UK and neither of my Kickstarter copies have shipped.. no notification. nothing. last I heard was when I confirmed my address with fangamer

Did you select a European PAL PS4 version? You should have had an email from Spiral Galaxy Games a couple of weeks ago to confirm they're preparing orders and today for shipment.

Cross-international orders will arrive late and the PC physical version (and Asian PS4 version) has been delayed in production. Codes are going out day one for the PC and Asian PS4 backers whilst they wait for delivery.

Did you select a European PAL PS4 version? You should have had an email from Spiral Galaxy Games a couple of weeks ago to confirm they're preparing orders and today for shipment.

Cross-international orders will arrive late and the PC physical version (and Asian PS4 version) has been delayed in production. Codes are going out day one for the PC and Asian PS4 backers whilst they wait for delivery.

just checked again and got a spiralgalaxy shipping notification for my ps4 copy. Still waiting for PC code though :)

I deal with Royal Mail and Parcelforce tracking all the time and that’s totally normal. My tracking said the same last time I checked and it most likely means it will be arriving on Tuesday.

Back