Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Just got an email from Fangamer telling me a digital key for Shenmue III is available (although I didn't actually select it as a reward). However, it's nowhere to be seen in my backer management page.

I assume by "a digital key for Shenmue III", they mean a digital copy of the game, and not the DLC. Unless this is just a generic email that everyone's been getting?

Still nothing here... Anyone from Germany got their Kickstarter Copy already? Even my Amazon Order seems to be unsafe to arrive by tomorrow :-(

No for me. But luckily i can download the game via EGS! Luckily i am multiplatformer, pc and ps4 i backed. That's my only hope for today.

Does anyone know if the in game rewards will show up after I already began the game? I'm hours in now since I received my backer copy today but realized I don't get my codes for the in game rewards until tomorrow. Hope I don't have start all over after inputting my codes in order for them to show up.

No for me. But luckily i can download the game via EGS! Luckily i am multiplatformer, pc and ps4 i backed. That's my only hope for today.
*sigh* Overall i don't feel to comfortable with all that. Anyway at least it doesn't seem to be lost yet. Let's see if either one does actually arrive today.

My CE is available for pickup!! In an hour or two I will finally have Shenmue III in my hands!!

Hopefully my backer copy arrives today as well.

Finally I can play after ALL THESE god damn years!!

CE GET!

Feels unreal! Now all that's left is my late backer copy.. HOLY SHIT it's actually real. So I guess Shenmue III is delayed to 2020 now?

EJuWdWoW4AE_hUs.jpg

So I'm like the only person in Europe without the game now haha xDD

No, I haven't received it either. Welcome to the club!

PS: Thanks @Dietsoap for the share! I didn't even get my download and was getting desperate. I intend to contact them to understand what has happened and not feel that they have not done their part of the deal... but now I can do it while listening to the OST! ;)

Last edited:
Back