Recent content by afterblue

1. afterblue

Shenmue 70 man/person battle

My new personal best time
  2. afterblue

New “Wall glitch” found?

I am good at 70 man battle. These are my time: on real Dreamcast : 3:07:63 on Dreamcast emulator : 3:07:73 on STEAM : 2:53.00 But it's too difficult for me to get faster.
  3. afterblue

New “Wall glitch” found?

Now it seems a bug. A normal wall-hitting Tiger Storm equals about 9 punches, almost the same as Demon Drop. But a super Tiger Storm equals to about 40 punches. This is my test.
  4. afterblue

Forklift Race New Personal Record

My best 1st lap is 0'56''02. The No.2 forklift is hard to deal with. I wonder how to avoid hitting this monster to be faster in the 1st lap.
  5. afterblue

My best lap is 0'52''87. Today I ran 0'52''88 several times. It's so hard to improve.
  6. afterblue

1st lap : 0'56''05 2nd lap : 0'52''96 3rd lap : 0'53''07
  7. afterblue

Darts 7 a single round high score

Yes, you are right. From the third time, he becomes a monster.
  8. afterblue

When you first meet him, the first two games are easy. But from the third game, he becomes the world record player and unbeatable.
  9. afterblue

So, there is no easy way to defeat him. OK, I will try harder.
  10. afterblue

I don't know why there is no sound in this video I recorded with OBS. This happens sometimes, so I put my favorite song inside. I often listen to this song while running on the road.
  11. afterblue

Now I have beaten the four darts 7 player: a boy, an old man, a baseball fan, a middle-aged man. But the black man is unbeatable. The world record of Shenmue I darts 7 is 757. It seems you must finish a game with at least 700 to beat the black man. It's impossible for me. I wonder if there...
  12. afterblue

Does anyone know a lot about stats display in duck racing?

Must do my best for my favorite game.
  13. afterblue

It's not difficult if you have a perfect duck. You can train one if you like.
  14. afterblue

This vieo also tells about how to train the duck to increase the 4 kinds of stats. It's in Japnaese, so I don't quite understand it well, but I think it's similar to my training strategy.
Back