Recent content by Alexironaek

1. Alexironaek

SHENMUE MANIA ANNOUNCED!! (New Shenmue Game From SEGA) - APRIL FOOLS 2021

I hate you guys! I just hate you. I was so happy when I thought that Yu was working alongside Sega. You had me big time. 😝 Edit: there was also am2 in the trailer 😂
  2. Alexironaek

Post Your Shenmue Collection

Hey guys, Just got my "fans for fans" fan and my shenmue world magazine which is AMAZING. I just opened the box 10 minutes ago (l actually tried to do an unboxing but it kinda sucked 😅). Thank you so much @spud1897 for the magazine and the shipment and Adam Koralik for the fan! The work in the...
  3. Alexironaek

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

Thats great guys!!! Backed for 3! I cant wait!
  4. Alexironaek

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I know that i am late but I just started shenmue 3 (had some bad things that happened in life)... So i finished shenmue 1 then shenmue 2 and at the cave i unlocked the last trophy which is named "you are not done yet" and oh my god i started feeling goosebumps...Then i started shenmue 3....and...
  5. Alexironaek

Shenmue III Metacritic Rally

Really now??? There are paople who didn't buy shenmue 3 and are giving this game 0 because of.....some reason that i cannot even understand but we are giving it 8's and 9's because of honesty? REALLY?
  6. Alexironaek

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

yeap! me too ??
  7. Alexironaek

New Shenmue 3 Images from GameInformer - Warning: POSSIBLE DLC STORY SPOILERS

Am i the only one who likes ALL the new designs? Both Shenhua and Niao Sun (if it is indeed her) look amazing to me! Man...November can't get here sooner....
  8. Alexironaek

[!!SPOILERS!!] Datamined Info - Discussion Thread (Backer Demo)

We really need a guide for this. I wanna go to the bamboo area at night. It is going to be so beautiful :love::love:
  9. Alexironaek

Searching for a US Shenmue protective case

So, I got in contact with gamevaultuk, gave them the dimensions as Sheephead suggested and asked if a double ps1 case for mgs would fit but they replied no. They said that the closest fit would be the Game Boy Pocket case but even that would be a little too large on 2 dimensions measuring aprox...
  10. Alexironaek

Thanks Spud. I already have those but US Shenmue is in a much smaller box than Shenmue 1 and 2. it's about half the size and that leaves a lot of empty space in the protective case so it's not really practical or "protective" ??.
  11. Alexironaek

Hey guys! I'm searching for a protective case for my US Shenmue but i can not find one on any ebay store. It is like these (click me) but for US Shenmue. Also I am searching the same thing for the Jap PS4 Shenmue 1&2 Limited Edition but i did see a video of James Reiner stating that it has the...
  12. Alexironaek

Kickstarter Comments

What?! Did he really made a personal attack on Peter??? Jeez.....
  13. Alexironaek

Shenmue 3 Collectors Editions. Where to Buy

365games is open for pre orders again! :P
  14. Alexironaek

It is a custom made tree that resembles the Shenmue tree from an artist in Ukraine. It was originally posted by a moderator at 500k (copying his post: I came in contact with a designer who specializes in beaded trees on Etsy to custom made a tree that resembles the Shenmue tree. The designer is...
  15. Alexironaek

Hey guys! So about 7 years ago I had to sell my Shenmue collection (along with my Dreamcast :( ) due to financial problems… Last year things started to look up so I just had to start collecting again! Of course as lots of guys before me said, mine also cannot compare to a lot of the Shenmue...
Back