Recent content by AM2 Podcast - Matt

1. AM2 Podcast - Matt

Vague speculation from insider on problems with this port...

Oh, really? Can you point to this? I'd like to follow the conversion.
  2. AM2 Podcast - Matt

I'm not trying to shit talk the game though. I'm worried about it because I love it. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything that can clarify these statements.
  3. AM2 Podcast - Matt

We need to get to the bottom of this mystery. http://backinmyplay.com/123-fall-preview-ys-shenmue-rpgs-music-ports/ John aka Dark1X from Digital Foundry (did their Shenmue review) on a podcast with seemingly some Insider information on Sega/D3T and this port. Around 34 minutes in basically he...
  4. AM2 Podcast - Matt

General Shenmue & Shenmue II talk

I just ran into this fun bit of dialogue that I'd never heard from Yamagishi, giving Ryo an English lesson.
  5. AM2 Podcast - Matt

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Not sure if this is a bug, or if I'm just remembering wrong. But when you talk to an NPC, after they speak to you I could have sworn you could just talk to them again with the action button. But I find myself having to walk away from them and then back over for the prompt to show up.
  6. AM2 Podcast - Matt

I'm over on resetERA trying to be as helpful as possible to newcomers. (Maligna over there) It's exhausting, especially on mobile haha. But I'm glad to help people along in their Shenmue journey.
  7. AM2 Podcast - Matt

Really? I was able to grab it, along with the milk in the fridge.
  8. AM2 Podcast - Matt

It's great because they are confirming that we weren't crazy for holding the Shenmue torch all these years.
  9. AM2 Podcast - Matt

Thanks! I joined like fifteen years ago, but have since forgotten my username name and password. Haha.
  10. AM2 Podcast - Matt

That would be awesome. Along with Dreamcast grinding sounds during loads. Maybe a mod for PC will do this.
Back