Recent content by AxelStone

1. AxelStone

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Bought the documentary on Vimeo. Happy to see that it's available :-) As I would like a physical copy still, I plan to burn it to a blu-ray myself. Perhaps an option to buy it will come available at a later date? Hope to hear about this.
  2. AxelStone

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Hi @Adam0 I have not been able to fund this project on Kickstarter at the time. Would it be possible to still order a copy of the bluray or perhaps digitally? Thanks
  3. AxelStone

Shenmue: The Movie DVD (that came with Shenmue II Xbox) Untouched ISO

Hi, Recently I've bought the Shenmue 2 xbox version with the DVD included. There was a thread about the included DVD on the old forums years ago, requesting an untouched iso file: https://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=46992 I didn't find an actual, untouched rip from the disc...
  4. AxelStone

Shenmue 3 - Missed Opportunities

Imma go in here and say I loved the game. It felt like Shenmue to me, not not much missed in my opinion.
  5. AxelStone

Shenmue 3 Trial Screenshots

Here's a roster of all toys i could find :)
  6. AxelStone

Demo Backup

As far as I know the demo is drm-free. I copied the folder containing the demo and ran it on a laptop without Epic Game Launcher and it worked. So in short, as far as I know, you should be able to copy the folder containing the demo without any problems.
Back