Recent content by dycaite

1. D

How can I disable asset streaming?

Little bit of weirdness encountered - the mod only seems to apply itself on the first launch of Shenmue 3 for that startup instance, every launch thereafter it won't show up with F12 until I restart the computer Edit: Nevermind, it was RTSS interferring, I have to open it after the game is all
  2. D

It works!! You're a legend, thank you! 😁😁😁
  3. D

That would be amazing 🙏
  4. D

Sure thing, here you go: This is still on 1080p with Low graphics btw. Bumped up the fps counter's size so you don't have to watch it full screen :sweatsmile: I only demonstrated the bell tower one, there are a handful of areas all over town which do the same thing though
  5. D

Didn't make any difference - I even tried putting the graphics from Very High to Low in combination with taking it down to 1080p and I still drop from 90 to 75 fps when crossing that exact area (and other areas around the town). Also tried putting the fps cap to 60 and the area to area...
  6. D

No difference sadly :( So, I reset my INI file and then installed Forklift and your NPC manager/retrocam mod, but the issue persists For instance, when I walk past the bell tower, going uphill, it causes me to drop from 90fps to anywhere in the 70s, almost every single time (and the same...
  7. D

Shenmue III PC Update v1.03 - January 2020 - 340mb

PC. Wrote more about the issue here https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-can-i-disable-asset-streaming.2591/
  8. D

Shenmue III PC Update v1.03 - January 2020 - 340mb

Ugh... I was so hoping this update would fix the area to area stuttering but it just... Doesn't :(
  9. D

Hey guys, was originally not going to post here but I am out of ideas and I really want to play this game without the area to area stutter... My rig is more than adequate to run the game on max settings at 1440p capped to 90fps (i7 8700k CPU, 1080 Ti GPU, 32GB 3200mhz RAM, 970 Pro SSD), yet...
Back