Shenmue III PC Update v1.03 - January 2020 - 340mb

I tweeted at TwistedVoxel about the 1.04 patch to see in which region they are from. They reply saying that it went live in Asia/Hong Kong, and they they assume it will go live everywhere else later today. I guess we will have to wait and see.
I think 1.04 fixes were supposed to be in 1.03 but they needed more time so they decided to remove them from 1.03

I wonder if it's insane to hope for a fix on the conversation jump cuts. I'll settlr for a skip function so fingers crossed there. And I'd be much more willing to play through the lackluster ending again if I didn't have to get slapped in the face with the chawan sign music afterwards, lol

1. Its the fishing music (I know, it's Chawan Sign rearranged for III)
2. Don't keep shitting on the ending.

They do seem to have fixed the pawnshop issue.

Is this related to buying specific books in Niaowu and exchanging them for a particular skill book??

With regard to above posts: -

1. I like this music.
1A. Is it transformative enough to be it's own piece of unique music or does it really sound like Chawan Sign?
2.To indirectly build interest for S4?????
2A. Opinions on endings are subjective. I was so wounded by the ending of S2 but obviously it had to be this way for S3. A few peeps I know disagree with me on this.

Last edited:
I think the "pawnshop issue" relates to a glitch where you couldn't sell anything on the 2nd page of a certain item type. I never came across it myself. I don't believe the money scheme has been patched out.

I wonder if it's insane to hope for a fix on the conversation jump cuts. I'll settlr for a skip function so fingers crossed there. And I'd be much more willing to play through the lackluster ending again if I didn't have to get slapped in the face with the chawan sign music afterwards, lol

The credit music selection was as weird as the whole ending chapter. It's like they mistakenly swapped the music of kickstarter backer credits with the game ones.

And I thought everyone skipped them like me.

I think the backer credits are worth not to skip. The dramatic tone of the first two tracks would have fit better the real credits imo.

I'm not criticizing for the pleasure to criticize but it's funny how they went wrong with most of the audio stuff, even after the game ends.

Last edited:
Back