Recent content by Fabiusco

1. F

Shenmue 3 Sales

Shenmue 3 will sell nicely, there’s definitely some interest surrounding it, but nobody other then fans of previous games are buying/playing it on D1, and most of us already backed it on KS.
  2. F

Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

I emailed YS Net about the PC issue, giving them my backer code and a detailed description of the issue. Here their reply:
  3. F

Kickstarter update #125 Shipping, Codes and Code Activation

Thanks a lot, I didn’t know that. I emailed Fangamer about It, but they told me I have to write directly to YsNet, but I think I’ll pass if is a known issue.
  4. F

Shenmue 3 Sales

On amazon Italy the standard edition is the #9 and the CE the #30. The CE sold out months ago. I managed to grab one because someone canceled his order!
  5. F

Shenmue vs Yakuza (There is some tension)

I enjoyed the first three Yakuza games, then it bored the hell out of me, to the point I dropped the series completely. The only things it has in common with Shenmue is that they are set in Asian countries, they have a Japanese main character and they both have fighting mechanics. Aside of...
  6. F

What is your estimated global sales of shenmue 3

Anyway, I won’t rely too much on the positive outcome of reviews. Take a look at Remedy’s Control, it received very positive reviews, but still, it isn’t selling very well (despite it is the best TPS I’ve ever played). The game appear to be unsuccessful on both PC and Console because of its odd...
  7. F

I know Shenmue didn’t sold well in japan, but that’s the only time the game have been included in a similar list. Yakuza is quite popular in Japan and for ages they heard about Shenmue being the inspiration that guided Nagoshi with his series, so something might be changed since the first...
  8. F

I hope 1 million at least, but I’m not certain it can actually happens... I’ve seen that Shenmue 3 is featured in the the most wanted games list for Famitsu’s readers (although it doesn’t reach the top 10, it’s still higher listed than Yakuza 7), so I really hope it will sell well enough in...
  9. F

Physical PC copy on Kickstarter

I fear the same, that’s why I’m going to buy another digital copy... Actually, what I fear the most is not that my copy could be lost, but that it could be delivered way after the day one!
  10. F

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

After 20 years of waiting the cave has become the symbol of Shenmue’s failure and the dead end that most of us never thought could be overcome. It might be trivial to remake the last part of Shenmue II, and most probably it wouldn’t be so important if the game had been released in the early...
  11. F

Throughout the forum I have read several times that the demo is from an old build, but is there some evidence of that? In the installation folder there is a file stating that the demo is from a build dated 25/09/2019.
  12. F

Actually, one of the few thing I would like to be tweaked before the release is still Ryo face. I don’t know what happened since the Gamescom, but it looks like most of NPC went through plastic surgery and now they look more realistic than main characters. Their face structure seems more...
  13. F

How many copies are you buying at launch?

In Italy the collector edition was available on Amazon and Gamestop, but both of them went out of stock in no time, so I assume there were very few considering that Shenmue isn’t very popular in Italy.
  14. F

I’m obsessed with the demo, I feel like in 2015, when they first announced the game and I couldn’t play anything but something Shenmue related. Right now I’m forcing my self to stop playing the demo and focusing on finishing TLOZ Link’s Awakening, but it’s so hard...
  15. F

How many copies are you buying at launch?

I wasn’t fast enough to grab a collector edition from amazon Italy, anyway I already backed for 2 copy on Kickstarter. 1 x 400€ for the PC version 1 x 80€ for the PS4 version Anyway I’m most certainly going to buy another copy from EGS, so that I could keep the KS edition sealed, and at least an...
Back