Recent content by freezetime

1. F

Thoughts on the story DLC

So what is the general consensus about all of the DLC? Is it worth the money? Should I only buy certain ones?
  2. F

I can't get the Ryo plays cupid quest to trigger or stolen sutra

I don't remember the previous games as I haven't played them in such a long time but that's just bad game design. I'm just supposed to walk by every single person randomly multiple times just to see if they may or may not have a quest?
  3. F

That's just poor game design. I have no problem with timed quests but at least let us know. Another thing that bugs me is I'm trying to get all of the skill books but the game doesn't tell me which ones I already own when I'm going to buy them at the Kung Fu shops. So I have to look at a list...
  4. F

I just got to the point where there is no turning back going to Castle Road so I decided to check online to make sure I didn't miss any side quests and it turns out that Zou Leyong from Beats of Rage it's supposed to give me a quest but no matter how many times I've talked to him oh, he never...
  5. F

What's the deal with Hong Dejing and the hotel lady?

Oh okay. I mean, I have missed 2 sidequests now by no fault of my own so I was hoping I didn't miss another one.
  6. F

What's the deal with Hong Dejing and the hotel lady?

I was on top of the arcade outside and I went to a corner and a cutscene started and I saw these 2 people and Hong was showing her his uppercut and Ryu said what does that mean all super weird. I went down to the area but they were gone. Is this a quest I am somehow not triggering? Also, have...
  7. F

Where can I find vendors with money in Niaowu?

Hopefully they can fix this and some other problems in a patch.
  8. F

Okay so I misunderstood you. You are right. I can't sell anything off of any individual item past the first page but I can sell full capsule sets just not multiples I might have of individual ones. That's where I was getting confused. So apparently, I will be able to sell gems just not any...
  9. F

What items? The gems I want to sell? No, first page. I only have 1 page of items. I can't even sell 1 capsule at a pawn shop. He has no money.
  10. F

Yes. I have only sold gems to the one right near the prize exchange. He now has no money and neither do any other pawn shops.
  11. F

I need them to buy items I get from the prize exchange but it seems everywhere I go in Niaowu, no one has any money at the pawn shops. Bailu village had an unlimited money supply but I'm having a hard time finding people with money here.
  12. F

Please help! This save data cannot be used. Please download and install the DLC Pack message playing on PS4

It worked!!!! Thank you so much!! Thanks to everyone that helped me. Despite a couple of complaints, I am really liking the game and I really didn't want to have to start all over again. Weird glitch but installing them again worked. Now back to that diner.
  13. F

Please help! This save data cannot be used. Please download and install the DLC Pack message playing on PS4

Yes. I did get some bonus stuff from Amazon. I'm like more than 20 hours into the game though. It won't erase my saved data by resetting the license for that content? My bonus stuff was advanced blazing kick, snake Spirit starter pack and Ken pogie training wear.
  14. F

Like my OP states, I did have another save and it's giving me the same message.
Back