Recent content by G.G.

1. G.G.

Localization differences..?

So in a Japanese review of Shenmue 3 from IGN Japan (of which I had Google translate it so I could read), I couldn't help but notice all kinds of changes in the names & places: Like the name of the village being called Shiraka, Ryo's last name being "Batsuki", Lan Di being referred to as Ai Tei...
  2. G.G.

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Perfectly said.
  3. G.G.

Big Merry Cruise DLC problems, need some help

Thanks for the response, yeah I've come to the same conclusion. Man, I've put so many hours into this re-playthrough from Shenmue 1 to 2 to 3; which is always tradition for me: I have to go through the whole series every time, so I can't let myself just start over at the beginning of 3 lol So...
  4. G.G.

Also, I did exactly what this guy did in this youtube video here (loading a completed save, and starting over from Niawu, going to the dock the next day), and still nothing The DLC is definitely on my PS4, it shows it in the DLC files. What could possibly be happening here?
  5. G.G.

Hey all, The Big Merry Cruise DLC is straight up not working for me. After downloading the DLC, I started a new game in Shenmue 3. I'm pretty well into the Niawu part of the story, and I noticed that I never saw the cruise ship. So I looked online, and some folks say that you have to go to...
  6. G.G.

HD re-release based on Xbox version?

Ahh, okay. I'm a tad bit bummed about that, but that's alright. We're lucky enough that Sgea rereleased the games at all; so beggars can't be choosers I guess. It's still kind of curious though. That's only like 5 or 6 items that they would've had to slip into the Xbox version-based port of...
  7. G.G.

HD re-release based on Xbox version?

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but i noticed that I'm not able to sell the "Made in Japan" toy set in Shenmue 2 on PS4. I have 2 of each item in the set (Saturn games, batteries, etc. etc..) from Shenmue 1, and I can see them in my inventory in Shenmue 2, but there's no option to...
Back