Recent content by Harimau87

1. Harimau87

Making money

No shame, I used this to make 30,000 in about 20 minutes. Started with 1,500, bought 120 of each book, then 200 of each book on my second run, done, thanks!
  2. Harimau87

Making money

Great to know thanks. Sounds like you can keep your items/money for subsequent play-throughs! As long as the herbs are back then we’ll be fine!
  3. Harimau87

Making money

I want all the capsule toys and move scrolls, that being said, what’s the best way to make money? I just made 1000yuan from selling a capsule toy collection, spent 600yuan on 6000tokens.Did the fortune teller trick and only won twice, I tried going back to her after 2hrs or 3 losses in a row...
  4. Harimau87

How are you enjoying Shenmue 3 (No spoilers please)

Really enjoying it at the moment, probably played for six hours, currently looking for a drunk dude named Sun? Exactly what I hoped for tbh :LOL:
  5. Harimau87

New Member Introductions

welcome!
  6. Harimau87

Shenmue III dice dude backers

that's a fantastic reward! as far as I know it should include all the lower teirs too? Did you have your other rewards there? I had the ost, artbook pdf, wallpapers etc etc
  7. Harimau87

I had an email from Fangamer Mailroom with a link to my Backer Survery, from there I could click 'Downloads and Download Codes'. I found my dice dude art there as a pdf! (see avatar) :D
  8. Harimau87

New Member Introductions

I'm Joe, used to go by Joey Bassist Dude and then GreenHillZone87. It's really great to see this Shenmue community is still strong. Clicking those Bysby and Yama theme's really sent me back in time 😭 . Was pleased to see the newest one is called Peter and happy to see so many more familiar names...
  9. Harimau87

Awesome, thanks for the info, really chuffed with my dice dude art, can't wait to find that temple!
  10. Harimau87

Has anybody found themselves in the game yet; are you pleased with the result? I just redeemed my codes which included 20 free goes on a capsule toy machine, is there a best spot or specific machine which contain the backer dice dudes?
Back